cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to authorize credit card

Highlighted
Nicholas E Member Since: May 28, 2017
1 of 6

in the past months we have made multiple Upwork payments with our credit card. As of yesterday we get the following message:

Sorry, we are unable to authorize this credit card. Please check the card information or try another card. Questions? Contact us.

All card details are unchanged and still correct. Also the card is still valid (not expired).

We want to continue using this company credit card and don't want to change it.

What can we do? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Nicholas, 

I just investigate this and looks like everything is working on our end. You might want to check with your bank about the card if there is a problem. 
If they say that everything is ok, contact me in a PM or customer support with details about this.

Untitled
3 of 6

thanks Goran, all clear.

BTW: how do I contact 'Customer Support' ?

Thanks,

Nicholas

4 of 6

Hi Nicholas,

Please go to this Link, at the bottom click on the green button Get Help from Upwork. After you fill up the suggested fields in the new pop up you will be asked if you want to chat/submit via ticket/phone or ask on community. You can chose the best option for yourself.

Untitled
5 of 6

I tried that route a few times, but the option chat / phone / email does not appear. These are the only options:

• Discuss with Upwork Communit
  • Read Tips on Upwork Hiring Headquarter

So, it's kind of difficult to get in touch with Upwork.

6 of 6

Hi Nicholas, 

That should not be the case, can you send a screenshot from your end. On my end i have the 4 options that i mentioned below. It might be an error we had a while back, i will have one of our team members have a closer look on this.

If you want to open a ticket now send me the details in a PM and I will open it for you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS