cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: unable to verify billing method

Highlighted
Eiji T Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
11 of 22

When are you going to reach out me via ticket? I can' t use your service without solving billing problem.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 22

Hi Eiji,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sid S Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
13 of 22

Hi Avery,

I just set my Upwork account yesterday and can't see anything on the payment page to verify my credit card. I can see the amounts cut from my credit card but can't seem to verify it anywhere. Can you please help me I need to get this job started ASAP

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 22

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sid.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel A Member Since: Nov 22, 2019
15 of 22
Hi I also have this problem, it wasn't clear
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 22

Hi Daniel,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nancy A Member Since: May 14, 2020
17 of 22
Hi, Avery
I have the same issues on my account, I imputed the charges wrongly and I was locked out, please I really need help
18 of 22

Hi Nancy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jamie D Member Since: Jan 15, 2020
19 of 22
I followed your instructions and the freelancer is unable to see my account verified on her end. Please help.
Highlighted
20 of 22

Hi Jamie,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS