cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wanted freelancer

SOSAMMA S Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
1 of 10

I want a freelancer who can help me to establish my internet marketing business as I'm a total newbie. I'm also residing in edinburgh uk. Plz help.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 10

It's always a great idea to start a business you know nothing about.

SOSAMMA S Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
3 of 10

Hi Jennifer. I am  wondering if u could help me in this situation.  Plz  let me know how much u charge for the services. It will be very good to work with u .

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 10

What's in it for me if I do the Internets of the Marketing?

Ramon, are you insinuating that my new frand is lying to me about his location? Smiley Sad This makes me sad. If you cant' trust a guy who knows nothing about Internets of the Marketing and wants to start a business in it, who can you trust anymore?

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
5 of 10

You'll not make many friends north of the border referring to Edinburgh as part of the United Kingdom! What do you think we built that great big wall for? 

images.jpg

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 10

@Ramon B wrote:

You'll not make many friends north of the border referring to Edinburgh as part of the United Kingdom!

Scotland is part of the United Kingdom, and voted to remain so not that long ago.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
7 of 10

Sosamma,

The Community Forum is an sometimes peculiar combination of a very helpful alternative to customer support, and also a place where Upwork contractors and clients come to socialize and sometimes joke around a bit.

One thing that the Community Forum doesn't really do is serve as a place to hire contractors. Because that is the whole purpose for the main Upwork website, available at Upwork.com.

You may well be able to pick up some useful tips here, but if you want to actually hire somebody to work on a website for you, or if you want to hire somebody to consult with you about how to start your internet marketing business, then you will want to do so over at Upwork.com.

The best advice I can give you is if you are willing to spend some money to get your business going and hire people to help you, ask for help at Upwork.com, by creating job postings in the main website, using your client profile. You'll want to use http://www.upwork.com for that (instead of community.upwork.com).

If you don't have any money to spend yet on setting up your business, then you should focus on doing the research and preliminary work on your own, and you should focus on earning money in other ways, saving up your money, so that you can hire consultants and contractors on Upwork.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
8 of 10

As for the geography of Edinburgh:

According to noted geography expert John Malkovich, Edinburgh is a cross between Copenhagen and Barcelona, except in Copenhagen they speak better English.

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
9 of 10

We had the same issue here in Canada when Quebec wanted to separate. The vote ended at 50.1% to 49.9% but boy did it leave a bad taste in the mouths of the rest of Canada. 40 years later and people are still griping about it. It's almost like the breakup of a bad marriage and don't even mention language. That's another whole ballgame that resulted in every Canadian having to learn French. We were not amused Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
10 of 10

The Scottish independence vote was a lot less than 49.9%

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS