cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

was invited to join client in search can't find responses

Highlighted
Sandy N Member Since: Feb 23, 2018
1 of 64

Received invitation from client - signed in as requested.  I am already a client with a different email address - I can get to his job responses to interview

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 64

Hi Sandy,

Please click on the upper right-hand corner of your page and you will see the option to toggle between both the accounts. When you switch over to the account associated with that team, you should be able to see the messages there. Hope that helps and please let us know if you have any other questions.

~Nina
Sima S Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
3 of 64

Hi Nina,

I received an invite from a client to join their team, but when I click on the link it takes me to my Job Feed.  I tried to click on my name on the top right, but did not see an option to toggle between me and my client.  Is there any other way to access? 

Thanks,

Sima 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 64

Hi Sima, 

Can you please try another browser or clear your cache and cookies. If you still experience the same issue, please let us know. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Dharni P Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
5 of 64

Hi Joanne,

I find myself in the same situation. Would you be able to help?

thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 64

Hi Dharni,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request!

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Natalie S Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
7 of 64

I'm getting an error message on the sign up page that says "We can't complete your request now". I've been invited to join my company's team by my boss, and have tried to sign up several times now both in Chrome and Firefox. I've cleared cache and cookies and still getting an error. I even tried just logging in and am getting the same error message. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 64

Hi Natalie,

Just to confirm, are you referring to the account that you used to post here in the community or it is for another account?

-Joanne
Untitled
Natalie S Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
9 of 64

this account that I used to post here.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 64

Thank you for following up with confirmation, Natalie. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you in joining the Team you were invited to.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS