🐈
» Forums » Clients » 500 error when joining a team
Page options
1d20ffaf
Community Member

was invited to join client in search can't find responses

Received invitation from client - signed in as requested.  I am already a client with a different email address - I can get to his job responses to interview

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Sandy,

Please click on the upper right-hand corner of your page and you will see the option to toggle between both the accounts. When you switch over to the account associated with that team, you should be able to see the messages there. Hope that helps and please let us know if you have any other questions.

~Nina

View solution in original post

73 REPLIES 73
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Sandy,

Please click on the upper right-hand corner of your page and you will see the option to toggle between both the accounts. When you switch over to the account associated with that team, you should be able to see the messages there. Hope that helps and please let us know if you have any other questions.

~Nina

Hi Nina,

I received an invite from a client to join their team, but when I click on the link it takes me to my Job Feed.  I tried to click on my name on the top right, but did not see an option to toggle between me and my client.  Is there any other way to access? 

Thanks,

Sima 

Hi Sima, 

Can you please try another browser or clear your cache and cookies. If you still experience the same issue, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I find myself in the same situation. Would you be able to help?

thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dharni,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request!

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d0d08d97
Community Member

I'm getting an error message on the sign up page that says "We can't complete your request now". I've been invited to join my company's team by my boss, and have tried to sign up several times now both in Chrome and Firefox. I've cleared cache and cookies and still getting an error. I even tried just logging in and am getting the same error message. 

Hi Natalie,

Just to confirm, are you referring to the account that you used to post here in the community or it is for another account?

~ Joanne
Upwork
d0d08d97
Community Member

this account that I used to post here.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up with confirmation, Natalie. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you in joining the Team you were invited to.

~ Bojan
Upwork
3ce989e9
Community Member

I get a http 500 error when trying to join upwork after being invited to a team

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hank,

One of our team mebers will reach out to you directly to the email associated with this account you're reaching out to us from and assist you with joining the Team you're invited to.

~ Bojan
Upwork
03fd9e19
Community Member

I also received an Error 500 after being invited to join a team by a coworker. I've tried using different browsers and clearing caches. What can I do? Thank youScreen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.19.34 AM.jpg

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Justin.

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
03fd9e19
Community Member

Hi  Bojan,

An agent reached out to me almost 24 hrs ago and I responded to their question right away, but after that, I have not had any further follow-up on my original issue. I emailed them again this morning to follow up and have still not heard back. Can you assist me, or put me in touch with another agent? I am still not able to access the site. Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Justin,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to update you directly on your support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Are areas of upwork's site down right now, or is there an issue with my account? Every time I try to log in, it gives me this error:

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4a5f6bc7fdefc7c7-DEN

This happens on Chrome and Safari, with or without the browser cache cleared, in incognito mode and normal mode, on my macbook and iphone.

Same issue here:

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4a5fe4c53e219200-EWR

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Preston and Mike,

I shared your accounts information with our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your logging in issue, thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
317d4031
Community Member

Thank you!

I keep trying to join the group that I was invited to but I continue to get an Error 500 (A) message.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jason,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, i m new to upwork, but i make my account a long time ago. For some reason i cant login.

This is the error.

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later. 

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4a693e65da7d7ca2-BEG

Thank you for reaching out to us, Djordje!

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via the email associated with your account and assist you further with your logging in issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
69b44207
Community Member

I am unable to log in after accepting an invitation to collaborate on a job posting. Once I try to log in to the account I just created I am then permanently locked out. I have already tried clearing cookies and cache. This also happens in an incognito window. Very frustrating. It appears you are using PerimeterX - perhaps this issue is related.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tom,

I apologize for the inconvenience this issue caused you. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you further with your logging in issue and joining the team you were invited to.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello All,

I got kept in loop when I click the invitition email link from my workmate to join Upwork, and it kept giving error message like this.

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later. 
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4a339a75bfb56ce8-SJC

Hi Rui,

Can you please send me more information via PM by clicking on my name? If you can, Please send a screenshot of the page you are seeing the error as well. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi all,

I am getting the same error message.

I tried messaging the Moderator who replied to @Rui X's original post but don't have the authority to do so.

Hi,

I got thru the accuout setup after one admin invited me to a chat room.

But I am still curious about the root cause tho.

Thank you.

Rui

Hi Catherine,

I've shared your concern to our team, and one of our customer support agents will reach out to you via email to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am getting the same type of error message. Even when I cleared my cache and used a different browser, it still comes up with the same error message.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amanda,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you shortly and assist you with this issue, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have this same issue, I keep getting the error: **Edited for community guidelines** - and I've cleared caches and cookies. I can access a different upwork account just fine. It only seems to be an issue with a newly created account. Please help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jonah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email and assist you further with your concern, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

When I logged into UpWord for first time after registration I am getting below screen.

I have latest chrome. Cleared cache couple times. Tried after 30 minutes but nothing works please help!

Screenshot 2019-02-19 at 1.19.32 AM.png

Jaydeep,
I just tried to open your profile, but it shows, " This profile is no longer available "

Hi Jaydeep,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you further with your logging in issue.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Seems like I am able to now and have created profile and submitted for review. Hope everything will go good.

And thanks everyone for your help but it seems it was temporary issue which resolved automativally.

Thanks,

Jay **Edited for community guidelines**

I get "We can't complete your request now" when I login. This is happening on multiple computers, different browsers, also in incognito mode (for fresh cache). All the same result. Any ideas?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths