🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Error 500 (A) when trying to sign into ac...
Page options
1d20ffaf
Community Member

was invited to join client in search can't find responses

Received invitation from client - signed in as requested.  I am already a client with a different email address - I can get to his job responses to interview

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Sandy,

Please click on the upper right-hand corner of your page and you will see the option to toggle between both the accounts. When you switch over to the account associated with that team, you should be able to see the messages there. Hope that helps and please let us know if you have any other questions.

~Nina

View solution in original post

73 REPLIES 73
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ryan,

One of our agents will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly with your logging in concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

500.JPG

I was invited to join an account separate from my account I already have. I clicked the link in the invitation email, followed the directions and I repeatedly get the error message above. Why???

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Phillip,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e853b6bb
Community Member

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I was sent an email with an Upwork join the conversation invite and was unable to join the conversation. I tried staying logged in and used different browsers but I keep getting the message Oops something went wrong. Could you please help me with this?

-Garret

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Garret,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I was invited to join an account. Is there a time limit/exppiration date on those invites as I cannot get it to work? It's been over a month...

Hello,

I've been invited to a team. When I try and login I get the following error:

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4bb90a869c449d9d-ORD

I'm on desktop, cleared my cache, tried incognitio, and switched browsers. Still getting the same message. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MacKenzie,

One of our agents will reach out directly to you and assist you further with this logging in issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am unable to log in. I just get a 500 error with Trace ID: 4c4ef61e9e45557c-ORD

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jesse,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aolcese
Community Member

Having the same exact problem, I click on the link to join the conversatio nand it says "

Oops, something went wrong

This almost never happens, but we couldn't correctly process your invitation.
Please contact our support staff to fix this."

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please try again later. 
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4cfb97d5dbc3d2ec-LCA

Everything is in a private mode so clearing cache etc won't help.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dmitry,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I keep trying to join the group that I was invited to but I continue to get an Error 500 (A) message

Hi ANdrea,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with joining your client team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
herdz
Community Member

I would like to ask why i cant access to my account and an error accord?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Herdy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Whenever I try to sign in, I get the error message shown in the attached image.

I have cleared my cache, reset my browser, tried to login from a private window, nothing is working. 

Please help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amber,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your login issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork

The attached error keeps occurring when trying to log in, even after clearing the browser cache:

We can't complete your request now. Please try again later. 
Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 50dffb771914d44b-HAM

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork

https://www.upwork.com/signup/home
Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 513b956dec3446ea-EWR

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kenneth.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I just create dan account but any page I try to go to gives me a 500 error message. I tried 2 different computers and multiple browsers.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Joe.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi! I'm having a similar issue... I just got invited to a conversation on Upwork, to join a team and to join the account - all via email. But when I click the button and go to upwork - I don't see those things anywhere. Chaning the browser doesn't help, same thing on my app - no trace of conversation or being part of a team. Can you help?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bartek,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with joining the team you were invited to.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm trying to sign in with the invite email from an existing agency. I created the password and receive this message after clearing cache and cookies, opening a new window, opening an incognito window, and checking my email folders (including spam) for an invite email:

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 526b79a4fc6c5180-SJC

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you, Caleb! 

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please help me log in. I'm a user in a multi-user client account that keeps giving me an error message. I think it's the way my user was set up. This is my first time using the account (I activated it from an email invitation in July). 

- I get a 500 error on both safari and chrome

- It happens also after clearing the cache

- It happens also on mobile but just loads a blank screen (no error message, no content)

I can't access our account or create a new job, which is urgent and I'd like to get posted tonight or asap. 

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 5.14.02 PM.png

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jamie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with this request.

Thank you for reaching out o us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please is there a number I can call? I need this issue resolved asap. I
cannot even type upwork.com without getting the error message.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cami,

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths