cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

was invited to join client in search can't find responses

Justin K Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
11 of 37

I also received an Error 500 after being invited to join a team by a coworker. I've tried using different browsers and clearing caches. What can I do? Thank youScreen Shot 2019-02-11 at 11.19.34 AM.jpg

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 37

Thank you for reaching out to us, Justin.

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with this issue.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Justin K Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
13 of 37

Hi  Bojan,

An agent reached out to me almost 24 hrs ago and I responded to their question right away, but after that, I have not had any further follow-up on my original issue. I emailed them again this morning to follow up and have still not heard back. Can you assist me, or put me in touch with another agent? I am still not able to access the site. Thank you!

14 of 37

Hi Justin,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to update you directly on your support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Preston P Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
15 of 37

Are areas of upwork's site down right now, or is there an issue with my account? Every time I try to log in, it gives me this error:

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4a5f6bc7fdefc7c7-DEN

This happens on Chrome and Safari, with or without the browser cache cleared, in incognito mode and normal mode, on my macbook and iphone.

Mike K Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
16 of 37

Same issue here:

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 4a5fe4c53e219200-EWR

17 of 37

Hi Preston and Mike,

I shared your accounts information with our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your logging in issue, thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mike K Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
18 of 37

Thank you!

Jason G Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
19 of 37

I keep trying to join the group that I was invited to but I continue to get an Error 500 (A) message.

20 of 37

Hi Jason,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS