cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

was invited to join client in search can't find responses

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
31 of 50

Hi Amanda,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you shortly and assist you with this issue, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jonah W Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
32 of 50

I have this same issue, I keep getting the error: **Edited for community guidelines** - and I've cleared caches and cookies. I can access a different upwork account just fine. It only seems to be an issue with a newly created account. Please help!

33 of 50

Hi Jonah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email and assist you further with your concern, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jaydeep Z Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
34 of 50

When I logged into UpWord for first time after registration I am getting below screen.

I have latest chrome. Cleared cache couple times. Tried after 30 minutes but nothing works please help!

Screenshot 2019-02-19 at 1.19.32 AM.png

Community Guru
Yeasir A Member Since: May 16, 2017
35 of 50
Jaydeep,
I just tried to open your profile, but it shows, " This profile is no longer available "
36 of 50

Hi Jaydeep,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you further with your logging in issue.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jaydeep Z Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
37 of 50

Seems like I am able to now and have created profile and submitted for review. Hope everything will go good.

And thanks everyone for your help but it seems it was temporary issue which resolved automativally.

Thanks,

Jay **Edited for community guidelines**

Ryan V Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
38 of 50

I get "We can't complete your request now" when I login. This is happening on multiple computers, different browsers, also in incognito mode (for fresh cache). All the same result. Any ideas?

39 of 50

Hi Ryan,

One of our agents will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly with your logging in concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Phillip C Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
40 of 50

500.JPG

I was invited to join an account separate from my account I already have. I clicked the link in the invitation email, followed the directions and I repeatedly get the error message above. Why???

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS