🐈
» Forums » Clients » webpage refreshing forever
Page options
21a5ac42
Community Member

webpage refreshing forever

Job posting and proposals not working on website.The webpage seems keeps cycling thru to refreshing/updating animation forever without showing the actual results.

Example job posting.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Example proposal:

**Edited for community guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
migmig
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. It started in the last 12 hours.... 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Israel, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork
37a314cc
Community Member

Hi Avery, 
I'm having the same problem with the page keeps refreshing when I click on a job offer and then it says job not found. I tried clearing the cache and using another window and even incognito mode but it doesn't seem to work. Please help.

Yasmine

Hi Yasmine,

I checked and you have no job offers. Were you referring to job posts that you see in your feed? Could you please share the job post URL along with the screenshot of the error so that we can take a look?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
kevinjohe
Community Member

Hello everyone,

Pages don't completely refresh properly is commonly caused by incorrectly configured system settings or irregular entries in the Windows registry. This error can be fixed with special software that repairs the registry and tunes up system settings to restore stability.

mervwill
Community Member

I only have this problem with upwork. I cannot get any support as the help support page constantly refreshes and it is only this page that does it. I don't have this problem with any other platform except Upwork Help!!!

I have spent thousands through upwork and find the lack of direct support to assist with these problems extremely dissappointing. I will now consider closing my account and moving my business to another more stable platform.

Hi Merv,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths