🐈
» Forums » Clients » where to find screen to enter two debit amoun...
Page options
0b9d183d
Community Member

where to find screen to enter two debit amounts

Where do I enter the two debit amounts in order to get started as a client.    Under billing method it simply has my card information.   There is no spot to enter.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi there,

Once you submit your complete credit card information, Upwork submits two charges that equal a total of $10. It can take up to five days for the two charges to show up on your credit card account. You should be able to find the option to add this under billing methods if you have submitted your complete credit card information. Can you please check again and make sure that you submit correct details? If you need further help, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi there,

Once you submit your complete credit card information, Upwork submits two charges that equal a total of $10. It can take up to five days for the two charges to show up on your credit card account. You should be able to find the option to add this under billing methods if you have submitted your complete credit card information. Can you please check again and make sure that you submit correct details? If you need further help, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
0b9d183d
Community Member

Thanks for your message The credit card has been accepted I have told, so, the screen to enter the two amounts is no longer showing
Latest Articles
Learning Paths