🐈
» Forums » Clients » where u have reject given a TAB?
Page options
0a448b40
Community Member

where u have reject given a TAB?

u will send anything? no need  for approval, u think its completed and u will deduct payment send a mail? who   gave u authority?  Stop these kind of mails otherwise i will also  approach   legal team to   take action. Ur   a broker  remember. Just a mediator   have limited   limits   don't try to   act smart and send   mails.   

5 REPLIES 5
0a448b40
Community Member

Contract Action Taken By**Edited for community guidelines**u had send this mail, he got sick not completed the work, how u can send this mail? what prioroity   u had forwarded this?   How to proceed further?

Hi Anand,

I checked your account, and it looks like there's a work that has been submitted by your freelancer. Do you want to close the contract? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

He got sick, and wasn't able to complete the project in due time. Waiting
for him to recover sooner. I never allow you to do it. You don't have any
authority to remember. Just sending a mail and blabla don't show seen, am
legal advisor also for several companies. your just broker remember.

You have sent you to do an auto transfer? how can you do it? If the client
is sick, will he keep on transferring money from his account? For example
3months bedridden. 3 months u will his bank account empty? What is the
logic behind your mails?

Anand,

I believe you're referring to a notification sent to the client when the freelancer submits work for a funded milestone. We do notify clients about that by design as this is important information. Please, note that when the freelancer submits work, they request a payment of what's already funded in Escrow. If the client doesn't respond to that request, only the amount that they funded in Escrow may be released to the freelancer, no additional funds from the client's bank account would be sent to the freelancer.

~ Valeria
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Anand,

Are you referring to releasing milestones for fixed-price contracts? In that case, I'd like to share this help article with information on how fixed-price system and Protection works on Upwork. This page also has a graph that shows how fixed-price contracts are set up. Please, let us know if you're referring to something else. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths