cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who do I contact with a complaint about a Freelancer?

3edeb12e
John G Member Since: Dec 1, 2017
1 of 3

I contracted for a simple job. I wanted a pre-qual letter/template designed for my mortgage company. I asked that the letter/template be fill-able so that I can change clients names, loan amounts, etc.. I paid her $60 for this job!

The freelancer sent me this document in a PSD format. I do not have Photoshop nor do I want to spend $200 for a program that I only need to open this one document. 

The freelancer messaged me a few days ago saying that she would send it over in another format, but I have not heard from her since. I have tried to contact her twice with no reply. 

Who do I file this complaint with?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 3

Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get a hold of the freelancer you hired. I'll ask our support team to reach out to her and ask her to get back to you. 

In the future, make sure you release the money from Escrow only once you received and reviewed the work.

~ Valeria
Upwork
bobafett999
Community Guru
Prashant P Member Since: Sep 29, 2015
3 of 3

John:  Is that form for your personal use i.e. you use it or your send it out to client for them to fill.  If you are going to use it, you can use microsoft word to create the document.  **Edited for Community Guidelines**