🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: why my job is removed because of violati...
Page options
7d58f148
Community Member

why my job is removed because of violation of the upwork Termsof Service.

Suddenly my job is removed.

I only find the writer and invited.

it violate the terms of service?

If removed, my paid why not refund?

THanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pradeep H wrote:

Hello David, 

Thank you for your response.

I see that your job was removed for requesting sample work from applicants on your job post before hiring. This is considered a violation of our Terms of services. Our team has already notified you of the same via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

There are different kinds of samples. The client may not ask for a free sample created for this job but if a a freelancer has a relevant sample it can be shared with the client to evaluate freelancers work but it can not be used by the client. This is not the same as asking for free work.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hello David,

I'm sorry to hear about the job removal. I have reached out to the relevant team and they will process a refund for the featured job fee shortly. The refunded amount will reflect on your Upwork account within 3 days. 

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

THanks for your help.

And could you tell me I violate which item of terms?

I am afraid I make this mistake again.

Thanks in advance,

David

Hello David, 

I see that your job was removed for requesting sample work from applicants on your job post before hiring. This is considered a violation of our Terms of services. Our team has already notified you of the same via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Pradeep H wrote:

Hello David, 

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

There are different kinds of samples. The client may not ask for a free sample created for this job but if a a freelancer has a relevant sample it can be shared with the client to evaluate freelancers work but it can not be used by the client. This is not the same as asking for free work.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths