cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why rising talent is grayed in my employer profile?

Highlighted
Mohamed H Member Since: Jul 20, 2016
1 of 16

Hi,

I am posting a new job and noticed that rising talent box is grayed with "don't include rising talent" would you explain why is it happening and how to include rising talents?

Thanks,

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 16

Hi Mohamed,

You have two options when you set up your preferences regarding Rising Talent freelancers. You can include them and they will see that they meet your preferences or you can select "Don't include Rising Talent" and Rising Talent freelancers will see a warning that they don't meet client preferences.

Screenshot_14.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 16

This option is grayed out.   I can't change it to include rising talents

Highlighted
4 of 16

I am sorry, I wasn't able to replicate the issue you are having and was able to switch between the two options. Could you please provide screen shots of how you see the option and what happens when you try to click on it?

Also, please let us know if using a different browser helps.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 16

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 16

Hi Mohamed, 

I can see you chose "Any Job Success" for the "Job Success Score" option.

If you choose either of the "80%/90% Job Success & up" options, the Rising Talent option will be clickable. Giving you the option to choose whether to include Rising Talent or not as a qualification. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 10.18.49 AM.png

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 16

I seleted "any success score" to include newly started freelancers.  Rising Stars are freelancers with high success rate which should be incldued.  I expect that I am including more cadidates not less.  Would you please explain why it is grayed with "any success score".

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 16

Hi Mohamed, 

Any freelancer who doesn't have a Job Success score is eligible to become a Rising Talent. But it doesn't necessarily mean that just because they don't have a Job Success score, they're already part of the Rising Talent program. The Rising Talent program also have eligibility requirements. 

When freelancers receive a Job Success Score, their Rising Talent Badge is removed from their profile. 

Since it is not possible to have both a Rising Talent Badge and a Job Success Score, the requirements you set could be Job Success greater than 80%/90% OR Rising Talent. Clicking on "Any Job Success" means any freelancer can apply for the position.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
9 of 16

The way the success rate is explained in your website is contradicting with graying out rising stars if customer doesn't have resrictions on it.  I think your should revise the logic because you are putting a forced limit when employer removes another limit. at least you should leave to customer to decide.

Thanks,

Highlighted
BEST ANSWER
10 of 16

Hi Mohamed,

I am sorry about the confusion. Rising Talent freelancers are automatically included into Any Job Success category. There is no option to exclude them and that's why that menu is greyed out when you chose Any Job Success. When you choose Job Success score greater than 80%/90% you can either include Rising Talent or not.

In any case Rising Talent is included unless you specifically choose to exclude it. 

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS