cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why rising talent is grayed in my employer profile?

Highlighted
Mohamed H Member Since: Jul 20, 2016
11 of 16

It makes sense this way.  Thanks

Highlighted
Yann L Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
12 of 16

Hi Valeria,

I got the same issue and must say that it is counter-intuitive.

I would suggest that if Rising Talents are included when you select "Any Job Success", the Rising Talents option should be grayed out but with "Include Rising Talents" selected (since they are included based on your answer).

The current default option ("Don't include Rising Talents") is misleading - they *are* included!

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 16

Hi Yann,

Thank you for your feedback. Just to clarify, the checkbox says "Don't include Rising Talent" because it's by default included in "Any Job Success" option and allows you to change that by unchecking the box.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Yann L Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
14 of 16

Hi,

I understand that - I'm just saying that as when I see "Don't include Rising Talent", it means to me exactly that: Rising Talents are not included. You tell me they are, which is great, but to a normal user it reads as if they aren't. Hence my suggestion to make it clearer. But if you prefer to leave it as is so be it!

Kind regards

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
15 of 16

I've raised this previously too. It's a bit confusing as it is right now.

Highlighted
Anthony K Member Since: Feb 6, 2018
16 of 16

If Rising Talent are automatically included in the "Any Job Success" category then the greyed out option should say "Include Rising Talent" not "Don't include rising talent"

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS