🐈
» Forums » Clients » withdrawn a proposal
Page options
6dc639b6
Community Member

withdrawn a proposal

Hi everyone, 

I sent a proposal to a freelancer, but then when we decided to update the terms, I withdrew the request so that I send another one. I dont see where I can send him another proposal. I read somewhere that if you withdraw the proposal then you can submit another one. Any clue where I can do this?

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Carrie,

We apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. I have checked and It looks like you were able to hire freelancers for your open job. Were you referring to another job post? If so, you can go directly to the freelancer’s profile and hire them directly from their profile. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

Can I get information about freelancers services?

1v1 battle

Hi Ana,

Thank you for your message. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths