cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

within how many days i can get back my money after cancelling contract with freelancer

md a Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
1 of 6

hello guys,

does anybody help me by giving one information? within how many days i can get back my money after calnceling contract with freelancer?and how can i get back my money?my freelancer already approved the cancellation of the contract.

thanks

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Hi Md,

Please check your billing method and confirm if the refund has already been processed, and the funds used to fund Escrow for your other contract?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
3 of 6

hello sir,

it is alrwady 9 days gone ,my freelancer approved  the cancellation of the contract but still now i could not get back my money.can anybody tell me that normally how many days i will need to get back money. after cancellation it is showing that it is pending.or how can i get back ?please give me a suggestion.

with thanks

Ahmed

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Md,

I checked and it looks like the refund was processed on Upwork's end on March 17 it usually take up to 5 days for the refund to show on client's payment method. Could you please, check with PayPal about those transactions?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 6

Dear Sir,

I checked it in paypal.it is still pending.i dont know why.during this time, i hired another freelancer and the deposite for payment is taken from my bank account.please check it .i am litle bit worried about my returning money.

With Thanks

Ahmed

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Md,

Could you please contact PayPal and check why the transaction is pending on their end? It may require some additional confirmation or verification from you.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS