cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

within how many days i can get back my money after cancelling contract with freelancer

Highlighted
md a Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
1 of 6

hello guys,

does anybody help me by giving one information? within how many days i can get back my money after calnceling contract with freelancer?and how can i get back my money?my freelancer already approved the cancellation of the contract.

thanks

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Hi Md,

Please check your billing method and confirm if the refund has already been processed, and the funds used to fund Escrow for your other contract?

3 of 6

hello sir,

it is alrwady 9 days gone ,my freelancer approved  the cancellation of the contract but still now i could not get back my money.can anybody tell me that normally how many days i will need to get back money. after cancellation it is showing that it is pending.or how can i get back ?please give me a suggestion.

with thanks

Ahmed

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Md,

I checked and it looks like the refund was processed on Upwork's end on March 17 it usually take up to 5 days for the refund to show on client's payment method. Could you please, check with PayPal about those transactions?

~ Valeria
Untitled
5 of 6

Dear Sir,

I checked it in paypal.it is still pending.i dont know why.during this time, i hired another freelancer and the deposite for payment is taken from my bank account.please check it .i am litle bit worried about my returning money.

With Thanks

Ahmed

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Md,

Could you please contact PayPal and check why the transaction is pending on their end? It may require some additional confirmation or verification from you.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS