cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 2nd #UpworkHuddle - Rawalpindi, Pakistan 09-Dec-2018

Ace Contributor
HAmid JAmil A Member Since: Mar 13, 2016
1 of 6

I have organized 2nd #UpworkHuddle - Rawalpindi, Pakistan 2018, successfully and It was great to meet and had fun. Smiley Happy We enjoyed our time and we share, journey, ideas, experience, problems, technologies, knowledge's with a cup of hot tea.

UpworkHuddle-Rawalpind-Pak.jpgMoment of today event #UpworkHuddle #UpworkHuddleRawalpindi

Thanks upwork for giving me the opportunity & Thank you all upwork top rated freelancers from Rawalpindi, Pakistan.

Hope to host and meet with you again. Heart

Jack of all trades, master of some
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
2 of 6

Congratulations!!! 
#UpworkHuddle is always a great event for sharing ideas, experience, problems, technologies and  knowledge. #happy_freelancing.

Community Leader
Alexander B Member Since: Mar 30, 2017
3 of 6

Lol, if you keep posting these pictures without any women, us westerners might start thinking your culture isn't so friendly towards the fairer sex. 

Anyway, cool stuff! 

Ace Contributor
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
4 of 6
You have to understand it's Pakistan. There are so many restriction.
Ahmad M Member Since: Feb 24, 2019
5 of 6

Our women dont like to hangout with Technical guys. We are dry as compared to business students; they are the ones with all the "Party" stuff. Smiley Very Happy

Muneeb B Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
6 of 6

I had a great time visiting this huddle in Rawalpindi with all the professional freelancers. Learned alot from these guys too. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS