🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » A Very "Happy Eid" To All-- Wishing Happiness...
Page options
maryam-nasrullah
Community Member

A Very "Happy Eid" To All-- Wishing Happiness and Peace to Everyone

A Happy and peaceful Eid to all celebrating today and tomorrow. Heart Heart  After a month of fasting have a great time celebrating Smiley Very Happy   Sending my best wishes to everyone celebrating Eid around the world. Eid Mubarak Heart 

10 REPLIES 10
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

I second your wish for a happy and peaceful Eid to all.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I wish the same for those celebrating Eid around the world! I'm actually interested to know what happens when Eid is celebrated - how do people celebrate the end of Ramadan? Robot Happy

~ Avery
Upwork

Happy Eid.

"Certa bonum certamen"

Maryam, thanks for sharing both the explanation and the wonderful pictures!

Thank you, Avery. 

Eid is the celebration that marks the end of Ramadan. The festival is a day when Muslims thank Allah for strength and blessings. 

On the First Morning of the Festival Muslims will gather at a mosque or in open-air locations to carry out prayers o before sitting down with family and friends for breakfast, their first daylight meal in a month. 

974147.jpg

Another important Eid tradition is Charity. It is given to the poor at the end of Ramadan.

The donation is aimed at providing the needy with enough so they too can join in the feast and celebrate the breaking of the fast. 

chARITY2-11-15_14-29-44__mg_3442.jpgramadan1-AfPgt.jpg

It is happiness, sharing caring meeting your loves ones. 

150717090417-09-eid-0717-super-169.jpgWhen-is-Your-Eid.jpg

As for us "Girls" is concerned. Muslim women and girls plan for the Eid celebration many days before Eid. Women prepare their Eid dresses and schedule the Eid mehndi designs.

70b8bf5a401e87f62f14c616b791f7ed.jpg0-new-ideas-of-Eid-Celebration.jpg

Eid is a day of great merriment and thanksgiving. Muslims celebrate by gathering with friends and family, preparing sweet delicacies, wearing new clothes, giving each other gifts and putting up lights and other decorations in their homes. A common greeting during this holiday is Eid Mubarak, which means, “Have a blessed Eid Smiley Very Happy Heart

Eid-ul-Fitr.jpg12d75d3f-4ec0-4d52-9471-36d01c0ff07f_16x9_788x442.jpg

I love the part about giving to the poor so they can enjoy the feast as well. Didn't know that was part of Eid. 

I almost had to join in on ramadan this year. One of the countries I was planing on visiting are making even tourist follow the rules of ramadan, but we ended up going somewhere else.

These are really beautiful photos, Maryam! I didn't know that charitable acts at the end of Ramadan is part of the tradition. And I also love the first photo you posted. 

Are these henna tattoos? Those are intricately designed and are very lovely too!Heart

~ Avery
Upwork
maryam-nasrullah
Community Member

Thank You Everyone 

Happy Eid and many thanks for the stupendous photos!

Another "Love It" for the sharing of food with those in need.

oranus
Community Member

Eid Mobarak to you too 🙂 Beautiful pictures and nice way to explain our traditions Thank you Heart

Latest Articles
Learning Paths