🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » A big thank you
Page options
colettelewis
Community Member

A big thank you

To Lena, Valeria and René,

For being so supportive and reactive while I was in hospital for a few days and cut off from the Internet (total meltdown!), which was worse than what I was admitted for! I'm going to have to go to rehab for Internet addiction. 

But seriously, thank you so very much for caring and sharing. And also a thank you to all my other cyber buddies. And now it is back to business again. Smiley Wink

11 REPLIES 11
versailles
Community Member

Internet disconnection is a serious health issue. I don't wish it on anyone.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
emiguelina
Community Member

@Nichola L wrote:

For being so supportive and reactive while I was in hospital for a few days and cut off from the Internet (total meltdown!), which was worse than what I was admitted for! I'm going to have to go to rehab for Internet addiction. 

But seriously, thank you so very much for caring and sharing. And also a thank you to all my other cyber buddies. And now it is back to business again. Smiley Wink

Glad to have you back and you're ok, always enjoy/learn from your posts, but maybe it's not "Internet addiction", I think is UpWork Community addiction, or at least in my case, I spend endless times reading, and reading and learning. I can't get enough.

Just relieved to read you're okay, Nichola.  Sending waves and virtual hugs across the pond.

So glad that you're okay.  Hugs and a big "Bless your heart" from Mississippi!

maryam-nasrullah
Community Member

Hi Nichola, 

So glad to hear you're ok and Welcome back to the Business 🙂 

jolash
Community Member

Nichola, if there is anything worse than a sick bed or a cut off from the Internet, it's a sick bed and Internet disconnection (due to poor health) , so the meltdown is in order. 🙂

But seriously, its good to know you are feeling much better. Get some more rest if you need to - business can always wait, and may the kindness and cheer you spread always return to you. Best wishes.

Oreofe, it is comments like this that make me adore you.

purplepony
Community Member

@Nichola L wrote:

Nichola, OMG---I didn't know!  Evidently I've either been even busier than the norm (whatever that is) and/or under a rock more than the norm.  😞  So sorry to learn of but oh so very glad things are looking up!

@Pat M wrote:

Nichola, OMG---I didn't know!  Evidently I've either been even busier than the norm (whatever that is) and/or under a rock more than the norm.  😞  So sorry to learn of but oh so very glad things are looking up!

Pat, it was more sudden than serious - a process of elimination. What nearly eliminated me was the hospital's almost non-existent WiFi system! 🙂

Nichola, glad to hear it.  I'll mirror Rene's comments regarding the tech. aspect.  Robot wink

m_terrazas
Community Member

Nichola, I did not know you had been sick.
From the comments, it seems that everything is already in order.
Whatever happened to you, I'm glad you're fine : catvery-happy:

Latest Articles
Learning Paths