🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Actual Coffee Break - YES
Page options
allenwatson23
Community Member

Actual Coffee Break - YES

Went to World Market here in my area and picked up some writing fuel. Drinking the salted caramel now.

IMG_20171207_192409_762.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
pandoraharper
Community Member

I love World Market  (aka Cost Plus)! Not a huge fan of their coffee, but for anything else, it's one of my most favorite stores. The food section during the holidays is especially fun!

I got lost in the food section yesterday. I must have looked stupid because the employees kept asking me if I needed help with something...like every minute. I mean, I didn't look sketch...or did I?

Anyway, the beer and wine selections are great as well.

@Shane W wrote:

I got lost in the food section yesterday. I must have looked stupid because the employees kept asking me if I needed help with something...like every minute. I mean, I didn't look sketch...or did I?

Anyway, the beer and wine selections are great as well.

Maybe they were bored? Heh. When I used to live in California, I had a World Market right around the corner. I bought wine there all the time. And I always did a run at Xmas time for edible goodies.

In Colorado, there are weird laws involving booze. As a consequence, only 1 location of a chain can sell wine and spirits. The World Market that I know of here doesn't even have beer. Somewhere in the state though, is a World Market that does sell beer and wine.

cupidmedia
Community Member

I really don't get this trend of Salted Caramel everything right now. I seem to be the only person in the world who doesn't love salted caramel. That Vanilla one sounds amazing though!

@Jennifer D wrote:

I really don't get this trend of Salted Caramel everything right now. I seem to be the only person in the world who doesn't love salted caramel. That Vanilla one sounds amazing though!

I'm right there with you Jennifer. Salt and Sweet is a good thing, but what if your not into Caramel? I admit I am more of a Vanilla person, rather then chocolate and caramel.

Here in the US, the Salted Caramel trend is at it's peak. In another 3-5 years it will be something else.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths