🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Agency "mentor" who would be willing to meet ...
Page options
bennettnancy
Community Member

Agency "mentor" who would be willing to meet briefly with me?

Hello. I have been enjoying success as a freelancer on Upwork and I am considering starting an Upwork agency, I have several questions about this (even though I have read the docs on Upwork's site about agencies) and I was wondering what the best way would be to find who has started a successful Upwork Agency  so I can ask my questions and get some of the benefits of their experience in doing this. Like a half hour virtual "meet for coffee" type thing. It would be much more efficient than posting slews of questions indivudually. How would I connect with someone like that?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
romansurikov
Community Member

Hello Nancy,

Feel free to message me through UpWork Messenger. I will be glad to answer on any questions. 

Roman Surikov, CEO -  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards,
Roman Surikov

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nancy, 

I'm not an agency mentor, but you may want to check out this Agency Technical Webinar's recording to help you get started with your agency. 

~ Avery
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Nancy B wrote:

Hello. I have been enjoying success as a freelancer on Upwork and I am considering starting an Upwork agency, I have several questions about this (even though I have read the docs on Upwork's site about agencies) and I was wondering what the best way would be to find who has started a successful Upwork Agency  so I can ask my questions and get some of the benefits of their experience in doing this. Like a half hour virtual "meet for coffee" type thing. It would be much more efficient than posting slews of questions indivudually. How would I connect with someone like that?

You could post a job for a consultation with an experienced agency owner.

romansurikov
Community Member

Hello Nancy,

Feel free to message me through UpWork Messenger. I will be glad to answer on any questions. 

Roman Surikov, CEO -  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards,
Roman Surikov

As Martina wrote ....

Upwork also provides a plethora of info on setting up an agency.   As Valeria mentioned.

Wow thank you so much. I plan to be in touch shortly. I am going to do a bit more homework before asking more questions. Talk soon!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths