cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ahoy There Sailors!

Community Leader
Scott E Member Since: Feb 24, 2015
1 of 4

Hey there. Scott here... been on Elance for a bunch of years, relatively new to Upwork/oDesk. First time I've discovered the forums, so thought I'd say hello. I come in peace. 

A bit about me: Male humanoid. Been on this world for 37 of your Earth years. Visual effects and motion graphics artist. Single, likes a drink and moonlit walks on the beach.  More of a dog than a cat person.  

I study astrophysics in my spare time as I don't really have anything better to do. 100% Scottish by blood, 100% English by place of birth but will always be 100% American in my heart...due to my love of Vegas, Hot Pockets, Denny's and delicous Squirt. I've never actually had a Hot Pocket, but that is something I aspire to in life.

I hate cucumbers. 

Cheers,

Scott

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 4

You get hot pockets on Air Canada just before you land (either way). They are so (oven) hot that they make you forget to be frightened about how many things can go wrong between the lowest cloud and the runway.

Hey Scott! Smiley Happy

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
3 of 4

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the Community! 

-Lena

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Leila J Member Since: Jan 9, 2015
4 of 4

Upland ahoy captain!

No rum in this quarter, I'm afraid, but haggis and whisky galore!

Fortify yourself well - storms, but no cucumbers, still lie ahead.

And when you have leisure, enlighten us with some gleanings from astrophysics to glimmer and gleam in the twilit night.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS