🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Am I the only World Cup fan in the house?
Page options
wendy_writes
Community Member

Am I the only World Cup fan in the house?

C'mon France! What a roll -

66 minutes in 

GOAL! France 4-1 Croatia

4 REPLIES 4
versailles
Community Member

I'm not a fan but we just won. I'm happy, still, for two reasons: the first one being because I'm French and the second one being totally editable for community guidelines.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

So glad that is over now. Sick of writing about odds for the world cup.

I'm French, so what? In any match there has to be a winner and a loser. That's the name of the game, no much to say about that.

Very glad the ***** that like sitting on a sofa to watch a match and call it sports are happy. Definitely not my cup of tea. Politicians use this kind of things to have their way while everyone is glued to the TV. 

Glad it's over. 

@Luce N wrote:

I'm French, so what? In any match there has to be a winner and a loser. That's the name of the game, no much to say about that.

Very glad the ***** that like sitting on a sofa to watch a match and call it sports are happy. Definitely not my cup of tea. Politicians use this kind of things to have their way while everyone is glued to the TV. 

Glad it's over. 

I did watch it and it was quite an exciting match, particularly when the French goalie accidentally made a goal for the Croatians - that could have been dramatic . . . 

Anyway, glad the French won - but the media really did not have to drag this "victory" on and on for a whole week or more. It's only a game! 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths