🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Andy says work smarter, not harder!
Page options
a_lipsey
Community Member

Andy says work smarter, not harder!

When we first started visiting the beach, Andy, with his short little legs, and fearless attitude, would swim out far to retrieve his ball toy. Then he started to realize that if he just waits a bit, the waves bring the toy back to him, but he has to be patient and wait for it. Be like Andy, work smarter, not harder.  Or be like Astro and supervise your little brother and just do the last part of the job, lol!

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

Laziness is so great. Just let the waves do the work. Smart dogs.

I once had a house with a fairly long and steep wheelchair ramp.  My cleve Catahoula would grab a tennis ball, run to the top of the ramp and let go.  Then she chased the ball down and started all over again.  Kept her occupied for a long time!

I didn't know you had dogs, Amanda -  Heart

Wendy C wrote:

I didn't know you had dogs, Amanda -  Heart

I'm quite sure I've mentioned it. 😉 If not, that's surprising, LOL!

Mary W wrote:

I once had a house with a fairly long and steep wheelchair ramp.  My cleve Catahoula would grab a tennis ball, run to the top of the ramp and let go.  Then she chased the ball down and started all over again.  Kept her occupied for a long time!

I taught Murphy to put toys or his ball on different places, such as "put ball on sofa" or "put ball on chair" or "put ball on table" - my table in the garden is on a slope and he soon learned that he can put the ball on it one end, it rolls down and then bounces off the stone floor. Keeps him entertained for ages.

He's a water-baby too

462937_3228061025307_1736584809_o.jpg

Latest Articles
Learning Paths