Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Raspberry Pi Enthusiast Here ?

Community Guru
Oreofe J Member Since: May 8, 2015
1 of 3

Hello Everyone,

I am having a community project coming up very soon and I have been given the opportunity of taking some teens through a tech related course.

I want to focus on the Rasberry Pi and I would like to know to if there is anyone here that mucks around with the Raspberry Pi  so that I can engage in a one on one discussion or share ideas.

I know there are a lot of resources out there but it will be nice to relate (first hand) with someone who enjoys working on RP projects and thruth be told , I am gettng used to this commnuity.

I also hope this is the right forum/room for this . I  know this a topic is not related to work on the platform and I hope (sincerely) we won't be breaking any rules of engagement by having a chat on RP here. :-)

Best Regards to everyone and I hope to hear from you .

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 3

This is on my list of things to toy with!

My CM at Google built a remote control lawn mower or something like that with his rasberry pi. lol

Community Guru
Cristian-Adrian F Member Since: May 6, 2015
3 of 3

I saw a hack done with Raspberry PI in Mr. Robot (the TV show), so yeah it's a must for these enthusiast. I know someone that built an entire climate control with this, really cool though.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS