cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody ever scam the scammer?

Robert C Member Since: Jul 4, 2014
1 of 3
Anybody ever have a little fun with the scammers? These clowns kept inviting me on another site, so I decided to give them a taste of their own medicine. The scammer expects a resume, so I just copy and paste a template on a newly created Wordpress file. One of the most common scams is sending you a fake check. You deposit it, and then the scammer expects you to send him part of the amount before you find out the check is phony. I worked with two scammers. Both sent me checks to an actual address. The checks were sent express mail, which means the scammers spent $20 per delivery. I got one bozo to send me two checks. I got this other imbecile to send six checks. I saw from the tracking that he spent $120. I then told them I was messing with them and laughed at them. These clowns are so dumb that I'm thinking I could actually make some money off of them instead of just making them waste their money. Anybody ever make any cash off of these dopes?
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
2 of 3
Hmmm don't you think it could backfire on you? If you were anonymous, the risk would be low, but since they found you here....
Robert C Member Since: Jul 4, 2014
3 of 3
There's an easy solution for anonymity.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS