🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Anyone here plays League of Legends?
Page options
ff594628
Community Member

Anyone here plays League of Legends?

I play only one game - LoL. Anyone here plays it too?:)

6 REPLIES 6
prachi163
Community Member

No. But I play read-community-forum-posts. It's a fun game because very few players know they are a part of this game. Also, there are no winners in this game. Only losers. 

ilija18
Community Member

I play it when I have some free time, and ARAM only, it takes less time and it's more fun for me 😄 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Andrzej L wrote:

I play only one game - LoL. Anyone here plays it too?:)

No. Sometimes I play tetris. But I'm of that age where I still remember pong, or whatever it was called. That was fun, too.

lysis10
Community Member

LoL brings so much drama I love to watch all the cancels. I want to play it because it looks fun, but I've fought Warcrack addictions so many times and want to avoid getting addicted to another game.

351f7151
Community Member

yes, I play league of legend its a nicer game but nowdays when i tired I play stumble **Edited for Community Guidelines**.I also recomend you to play this game because this game feel you active and in fresher mood.

351f7151
Community Member

Now.League of Legends game is old now i mostly play stumble guys this my most favourite game now adays the game is pretty challenging,thrilling and hard to play.This game active my mind when i get bored and i feel joy to **Edited for Community Guidelines** it.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths