🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » April 14 downtime
Page options
yitwail
Community Member

April 14 downtime

Moderators, I still see the 'Helpful Tip' which says,

"Upcoming Scheduled Site Downtime

We have a scheduled downtime for site maintenance on Saturday, April 14th at 10:00am Pacific for up to 4 hours"

Did this happen, and it took way less than 4 hours, because I didn't notice any downtime whatsoever, or has it been rescheduled? 

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the confusion. There was a planned maintenance for this past Saturday but it was cancelled. We added this area to the carousel to keep our Community abreast of upcoming downtimes. I will make sure this is updated soon. I'm sorry for the misinformation. I'm on vacation this week and will update this as soon as I am back to my laptop.
Untitled

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

I can confirm we didn't have maintenance scheduled for this date, could you please pm me the message you're seeing? Thanks.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

tip.png

It's still showing on mine as well.  I'm seeing identical information to John's.

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi John,

I can confirm we didn't have maintenance scheduled for this date, could you please pm me the message you're seeing? Thanks.

Me too. Screeshot just taken.

rverang
Community Member

I guess everyone can see it.

I can't remember when I started seeing that but it's been there for at least a week already.

I agree with you, it's been there for a long time.

Just shows that only freelancers use this forum....

I'm still seeing it, too.

gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

I just saw it (Monday 16 April, 2:46pm EDT).

mtngigi
Community Member

@John K wrote:

Moderators, I still see the 'Helpful Tip' which says,

"Upcoming Scheduled Site Downtime

We have a scheduled downtime for site maintenance on Saturday, April 14th at 10:00am Pacific for up to 4 hours"

Did this happen, and it took way less than 4 hours, because I didn't notice any downtime whatsoever, or has it been rescheduled? 

Still showing. Maybe it was an April Fools joke and someone didn't know when April Fools happens.

Still  on mine -

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the confusion. There was a planned maintenance for this past Saturday but it was cancelled. We added this area to the carousel to keep our Community abreast of upcoming downtimes. I will make sure this is updated soon. I'm sorry for the misinformation. I'm on vacation this week and will update this as soon as I am back to my laptop.
Untitled

The "downtime" is "rescheduled" to 21st of April.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths