🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Are you suing ChatGPT ?
Page options
6239d3cd
Community Member

Are you suing ChatGPT ?

are you using chat GPT for coding or content writting ? it's really impactfull ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7cb53018
Community Member

How does it works?

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
7cb53018
Community Member

How does it works?

it's a artificial intelligence 

mayalee99
Community Member

I'm really curious about it can you explain more!

A large language model developed by OpenAI. I was trained on a vast amount of text data using deep learning algorithms to generate human-like responses to natural language inputs. My purpose is to assist users in generating human-like responses to a variety of questions and tasks. You can ask me anything and I will do my best to provide you with a helpful response.
(Generated using ChatGPT) 😄

celgins
Community Member

Mazharul,

I do not use ChatGPT for coding or content writing, but there are several freelancers here who do. Many have used it to generate email copy, articles or other written text. I have seen a few clients express their dissatisfaction with the code/scripts they received because the work was obviously generated with ChatGPT or another AI-powered tool.

Specially for coding, I think tools like ChatGPT will only be impactful if you are an actual coder who understands programming and how to write code. For example, if you ask ChatGPT to create a PHP, Python or SQL script, it will do it for you and produce some fairly good results. If you are a coder, this can be your initial framework for a coding project. All you need to do is interpret the code and make slight modifications based on its intended use (i.e., "ask ChatGPT to generate all of my SQL statements and I only need to plug in my unique database names").  However, if the code/script needs to be tweaked, customized or scaled in some way, and you are not a real coder/programmer, you will have some problems making those customizations.

There may be tools out there right now that can generate accurate, detailed code. But I suspect, for now, that AI-generated code/scripts will need some polishing by an actual coder/programmer.

8d1359cb
Community Member

I dont use it for my coding but i did developed a tool for my client to use ChatGPT for article writing and Reddit Comments generation. as for impact I dont know, I never read fashion or Hair accessories articles 😛 but its good for lazy writer I think.  

I enjoyed the way the original poster uses the phrases "Are you suing ChatGPT?" and "Are you using ChatGPT?" interchangeably.

I noticed it too, wish freelancer could sue ChatGPT lol

You could TRY to sue ChatGPT.

But then all ChatGPT needs to do is defend itself.

All it needs to do is type in "defend myself in this lawsuit."

And it will come up with a defense just as brilliant as some of the non sequitur spam posts we have seen in the Forum lately.

If I were still well-versed in coding/programming and mathematics like I used to be, I would ask ChatGPT a recursive question to see whether it would refuse to answer or destroy itself. 😂

Whatever you do, don't ask ChatGPT to calculate pi to the last decimal.

I did that a few days ago and it crashed Bing for the entire state of Arizona for 24 hours.

Poor ChatGPT! It'll be suing you soon if you try that again.

Seven states have already made it a hate crime to ask an AI to calculate pi to the last decimal.

i'm not using this hahaha 

I had to laugh at this response because you are probably right! 

14be9f83
Community Member

ya it's ai base app so i think is amazing for us 

97c8fcd5
Community Member

I use sometimes use it for ideas

noniej
Community Member

I used it to generate an outline for a book - it was good. Not wonderful, but it gave me something to work with. If people are using it for research or are taking the information verbatim, they need to know that they not up to date - the information is from 2021. I'm offering editing and fact checking for AI content. At least this way, if people want to do it themselves, they can be sure it's relevant and the content has a less robotic voice. 

7cb53018
Community Member

Yes, i do use it for content creation

avabinary
Community Member

I'm not suing. I'm integrating it into a platform so my clients can generate articles and video scripts for AI voices to read. Bonkers !

lucioric
Community Member

'Suing'?. Probably. I am seeking a guilter for my frustrations. I am like banned by life to get a stable job.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths