🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: B.S. text generators
Page options
versailles
Community Member

B.S. text generators

I love these things. I've found the New Age BS Generator, so funny, but I'm sure there are more of these. Like corporate speak generators, marketing BS generators. Please share yours. Attention, only machine generated texts, please do not throw names of persons. Community members of otherwise! They don't count.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

Darn. I only know human BS text generators. 

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
a_lipsey
Community Member

Darn. I only know human BS text generators. 

Good point, Amanda. 

lysis10
Community Member

I went to the car dealer today and asked if they could please just stop counting at $100,000 but they laughed at me! Rude!

gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

I can't reach the site -- broken link?

Phyllis G wrote:

I can't reach the site -- broken link?

Fixed!

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

I had to type it in to Google to get there but it was worth it!

My ex graduated from Brown, using the phrases "multiplicity of horizon" and/or "dichotomy of perspective" in every single paper he wrote for 4 years.  Kinda like that.

I think this is my favourite so far:

https://news.mit.edu/2015/how-three-mit-students-fooled-scientific-journals-0414

If you want to create your own paper, their program is available here:

https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/

I'd like to see what kind of updates they could do given new approaches in computer science. 

Mary W wrote:

My ex graduated from Brown, using the phrases "multiplicity of horizon" and/or "dichotomy of perspective" in every single paper he wrote for 4 years.  

Very valid reason to divorce someone indeed! Didn't you know when you married him? That must have been a shocking discovery 😉

Mary W wrote:

I had to type it in to Google to get there but it was worth it!

My ex graduated from Brown, using the phrases "multiplicity of horizon" and/or "dichotomy of perspective" in every single paper he wrote for 4 years.  Kinda like that.

Not quite on the same level, but I had a friend whose husband was going bald. She did not divorce him for that, but because every single day of their ten-year marriage he would look in the mirror and say, "hair today, gone tomorrow". 

Petra- he was also to prone to going to the men's room and above the toilet paper holder, he would write "Brown diploma, take one".  At the time I thought he was funny but it wore off after we had 3 kids.  Sigh.

Mary W wrote:

Petra- he was also to prone to going to the men's room and above the toilet paper holder, he would write "Brown diploma, take one".  At the time I thought he was funny but it wore off after we had 3 kids.  Sigh.

My brother's degree hangs over his toilet, next to a framed newspaper article about a wild boar injuring his "backsite" in a hunting "incident"

Wanna marry my brother?

Petra R wrote:

Mary W wrote:

My brother's degree hangs over his toilet, next to a framed newspaper article about a wild boar injuring his "backsite" in a hunting "incident"

Wanna marry my brother?

😄 LMAO.  I like men whose "backsites" are intact! Was that the boar that got away? 

Nichola L wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Mary W wrote:

Wanna marry my brother?

😄 LMAO.  I like men whose "backsites" are intact! Was that the boar that got away? 

No, the boar was turned into roast, goulash, sausages and dog food. 

My brother didn't sit down for a while

We need a whole new thread on what people hang in their bathrooms.  My brother has a personal letter from President Reagan hanging in his. (long story)

Well, Mary, let's hear it.

I will say that one of my pals has a photo of a log jam in a big western river hanging in his bathroom right where you can see it if you're sitting there waiting ... for something to move along. I've gone over to this guy's house for 20 years, not often, but, say, once a year; maybe once every other year. And every single time, he says, "Hey, want to see something funny?" And, sure enough, he points out this picture in the bathroom or tells me about it. I'm like, sure, it's funny, but holy plumbing fixtures Batman, get a grip. I expect he didn't get enough support during toilet training. Who knows? 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths