cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Because it's worth it

Community Leader
Richard S Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
1 of 21

Not a day goes by when I don't remind myself how fortunate I am to work as an FL. Barney and I hope everyone has a great day.20180519_131034 (2).jpg

Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
2 of 21

Just make sure Upwork never deletes your account, and we're all set.

Then might you and Barney have a merry time 'erry day and 'erry day.

Mary Elizabeth B Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
3 of 21

Great looking dog!

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 21

Richard S wrote:

Not a day goes by when I don't remind myself how fortunate I am to work as an FL. Barney and I hope everyone has a great day.20180519_131034 (2).jpg

Nice lawn! You won't believe the stuff that's growing in mine...Smiley Sad

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 21

Murphy says "Hi" to Barney and wants to point out that live toys are so much more fun.

IMG_8746.JPG

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
6 of 21

Shh...Sawyer is sleeping.  One of the perks of this life is I am thinking about joining him!

sawyer.jpg

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 21

Serious point though: For me one of the main attractions (other than being able to live 1000 miles away from the nearest "proper" job I could get, 4 minutes away from a divine beach in a country whose language I don't speak that well and didn't speak at all when I landed here) is that I can have my furbabies around me all the time. I have a "high maintenance" breed of dog (Springer Spaniel) and he would not do well left alone for hours on end.

Murphy and Lynca sm.jpg

Kitty stole his ball...

PS - Edited to add: Kitty is the middle one of the pic above all grown up. Colour-change is amazing, especially as she was born pure white

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
8 of 21

I love animal threads. What great looking retriever, Richard.

Any day is a good Corgi day. This was my little a-hole when I was trying to build my gaming PC. She kept doing this because when I'm on the floor it obviously means I should be paying attention to her. And electronic components just LOVE animal hair.

image.png

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
9 of 21

And this is my poor Jack Daniel who at age 13 1/2 is slowing slipping away from us...And this picture was almost 8 years ago!  He hasn't moved since...DSCN0300.JPG

Community Leader
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
10 of 21

Freelancing allowed me to be with my sweet Fish in his last days this past December. Besides having a disability that makes proper employment impossible, I make more now than I ever did as someone else's employee. Go figure. 

1.jpg

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS