🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Brain Memory Storage Tech
Page options
3231a1fc
Community Member

Brain Memory Storage Tech

Hi everybody,

I suppose there are lost of investor/researcher of frontier of Science and Technology in upwork.

Just an idea,absorbed couple of years before.let's share our thought here and repies:

As clone tech is available for beings,so if brain memory data can be exported to harddisk or something else then importing back.Strictly speaking,we can retrieve all single man's bio/spritual info,then reach immortal status.

I DO know it will meet very serious ethic conflict.but from technical point of view,is memory storage exporting practical in whatever means?

9 REPLIES 9
schardo
Community Member

Heck yeah, I want to live in San Junipero. 

Not so sure about a clone with my brain though. Although maybe it doesn't matter. Do I know I'm a clone? Do I care? 

All important factors to consider, I suppose. 

colettelewis
Community Member

Darryl L wrote:

Hi everybody,

I suppose there are lost of investor/researcher of frontier of Science and Technology in upwork.

Just an idea,absorbed couple of years before.let's share our thought here and repies:

As clone tech is available for beings,so if brain memory data can be exported to harddisk or something else then importing back.Strictly speaking,we can retrieve all single man's bio/spritual info,then reach immortal status.

I DO know it will meet very serious ethic conflict.but from technical point of view,is memory storage exporting practical in whatever means?

I think it depends on whose memory should be stored - which poses an elective problem and who gets to vote. 

Darryl if you haven't seen daylight for a while, I think you should stop staring at a screen and take your (or your mom's ) dog for a walk - or play a little tennis - whatever suits ... 

elective problem?

no,no,Clone spirit is definitely as himself

I am not interested to taling about cloning some bio body,but talking about memory exporting to some harddisk or magnetic tape.

lysis10
Community Member

Sign me up for one Brad Pitt clone circa Troy movie Brad Pitt. Lemme know when it happens and ship him straight to me.

Please, please keep this thread going. I'm begging you. If you're too busy, get your clone to take over for awhile.

Jennifer M wrote:

Sign me up for one Brad Pitt clone circa Troy movie Brad Pitt. Lemme know when it happens and ship him straight to me.

Not to hijack this thread, but I must protest - Thelma-and-Louise-era Brad Pitt should be the prototype model.

Christine A wrote:

Not to hijack this thread, but I must protest - Thelma-and-Louise-era Brad Pitt should be the prototype model.

Oh man, everyone says Thelma and Louise Brad Pitt is best Brad Pitt but I only watch Troy to see his fine butt in a skirt.

Jennifer M wrote:

Christine A wrote:

Oh man, everyone says Thelma and Louise Brad Pitt is best Brad Pitt but I only watch Troy to see his fine butt in a skirt.

You've watched Troy? More than once? Man, you must reaaalllly like men in skirts.

fkose1993
Community Member

So other people will be able to see what's on my dark mind?

Facebook-06dbfd[1].png

Latest Articles
Learning Paths