cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brain Memory Storage Tech

Darryl L Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
1 of 10

Hi everybody,

I suppose there are lost of investor/researcher of frontier of Science and Technology in upwork.

Just an idea,absorbed couple of years before.let's share our thought here and repies:

As clone tech is available for beings,so if brain memory data can be exported to harddisk or something else then importing back.Strictly speaking,we can retrieve all single man's bio/spritual info,then reach immortal status.

I DO know it will meet very serious ethic conflict.but from technical point of view,is memory storage exporting practical in whatever means?

Ace Contributor
Sarah C Member Since: May 12, 2019
2 of 10

Heck yeah, I want to live in San Junipero. 

Not so sure about a clone with my brain though. Although maybe it doesn't matter. Do I know I'm a clone? Do I care? 

All important factors to consider, I suppose. 

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
3 of 10

Darryl L wrote:

Hi everybody,

I suppose there are lost of investor/researcher of frontier of Science and Technology in upwork.

Just an idea,absorbed couple of years before.let's share our thought here and repies:

As clone tech is available for beings,so if brain memory data can be exported to harddisk or something else then importing back.Strictly speaking,we can retrieve all single man's bio/spritual info,then reach immortal status.

I DO know it will meet very serious ethic conflict.but from technical point of view,is memory storage exporting practical in whatever means?

I think it depends on whose memory should be stored - which poses an elective problem and who gets to vote. 

Darryl if you haven't seen daylight for a while, I think you should stop staring at a screen and take your (or your mom's ) dog for a walk - or play a little tennis - whatever suits ... 

Darryl L Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
4 of 10

elective problem?

no,no,Clone spirit is definitely as himself

I am not interested to taling about cloning some bio body,but talking about memory exporting to some harddisk or magnetic tape.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
5 of 10

Sign me up for one Brad Pitt clone circa Troy movie Brad Pitt. Lemme know when it happens and ship him straight to me.

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
6 of 10

Please, please keep this thread going. I'm begging you. If you're too busy, get your clone to take over for awhile.

Community Guru
7 of 10

Jennifer M wrote:

Sign me up for one Brad Pitt clone circa Troy movie Brad Pitt. Lemme know when it happens and ship him straight to me.

Not to hijack this thread, but I must protest - Thelma-and-Louise-era Brad Pitt should be the prototype model.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
8 of 10

Christine A wrote:

Not to hijack this thread, but I must protest - Thelma-and-Louise-era Brad Pitt should be the prototype model.

Oh man, everyone says Thelma and Louise Brad Pitt is best Brad Pitt but I only watch Troy to see his fine butt in a skirt.

Community Guru
9 of 10

Jennifer M wrote:

Christine A wrote:

Oh man, everyone says Thelma and Louise Brad Pitt is best Brad Pitt but I only watch Troy to see his fine butt in a skirt.

You've watched Troy? More than once? Man, you must reaaalllly like men in skirts.

Ace Contributor
Fatih K Member Since: Oct 28, 2016
10 of 10

So other people will be able to see what's on my dark mind?

Facebook-06dbfd[1].png

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS