cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the time tracking dropdowns be more intuitive?

Community Leader
Andrei T Member Since: Aug 30, 2016
11 of 13

These dropdowns used to work much better: you were able to enter the time from the keyboard, in 24H format. So for "8am" you would select the dropdown and just type "08". For "6pm" it was "18". 

For some reason it doesn't work like that anymore.

Jack L Member Since: Jan 18, 2017
12 of 13

Thanks for the helpful reply! I have now downloaded the desktop app and can see the functionality works as expected Smiley Happy

Elyannie W Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
13 of 13

I agree the time tracking system for logging manual labor hours is not ideal. It would be easier if we could click on the checkbox from the Work Diary page and input manual time worked from there. Of course, this would mean that all hours would need to be visible from the Work Diary page and I don't know how much of a revamp would need to take place for this request. Similar to the way we can select an existing time block from the work diary page and hit delete.

I also find it a struggle to not run into time logged for other clients, it would be helpful if those times would be "greyed" out so they can't be selected. Or perhaps an alternative to scrolling down to input our time, it could be possible to input the time by entering the numbers using the keyboard. Scrolling down from 12am every time is clunky.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS