🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Can you suggest me movie for weekend? #coffee...
Page options
852a2a16
Community Member

Can you suggest me movie for weekend? #coffeechat

hey, I am keyur vadher,

which movie you are watching this weekend?

1 - Top Gun maverick

2 - Jurassic world dominion

3 - doctor strange in the multiverse

4 - other tell me in the comments

What is your plan for this weekend?

51 REPLIES 51
nceloma
Community Member

How about "The Tender Bar"..

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've seen the trailer for this and I may watch this with my partner. 😊

~ Avery
Upwork
fb49ce2e
Community Member

I will not necessarily watch that movie, but I like the story of how the kid on the movie got the part. Just after his mom shard a video of him cursing about the lockdown, Kimmel searched for him and interviewed him on his show, then Clooney watched the show and asked Kimmel for the kid info to cast him on a film. Very lucky kid!

rajuahammedeee
Community Member

I love to read books as usual, Just started this one over the weekend~

Any Movie regarding SCi-fri

Lucy is a classic you should watched if you didn't!

Hi Mariam

yes, Lucy is a good movie. 

Just saw that New Years Eve.

Excellent film.

"Red Planet Mars"  - Peter Graves 50's

any suggestion for good fighting movies

Considering your age: Checkered Ninja 2

"Kung Fu Panda", maybe?

Classic!!

You'll always have "Casablanca"

For anyone into Kung Fu movies, Kung Fu Hustle is a must, one of a kind. Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings is also terrific, with a great cast. Fans of the Expanse SF series might get a kick out of the Razor Fist character. I thought it was the same actor who was Amos Burton in the Expanse, actually they just look very similar to me. 

Sure. I think my next novel would make a great new movie.

I imagined what Anthony's next novel would be like, and then watched the movie adaptation of said novel in my mind's eye.

It was indeed spectacular.

Rdy,

You may watch "The Princess 2022".

sivavranagaro
Community Member

My mind was blown away recently with Angel-A, 2005, Luc Besson. I typically like Luc but this just hit the soft spot.

"Pacific Rim" (the original) was really enjoyable.

"Father Stu" was amazing. Dramatic, beautiful, and really interesting. Watched it with my family, and everyone cried.

"Spiderman : Into the Spiderverse" was really good, too.

I was suprised with how into the spiderverse was enjoyable

luqman_mak
Community Member

12 Angry Men - a black and white movie, almost entirely shot in one scene but it manages to get your attention. By the end of the movie, i could almost swear i saw it in colour

6bfcdaf8
Community Member

Now thats the type of post i like to see here 🙂 Movie suggestions all the way! But what about series? Nowadays i'm really enjoying better call saul!

Hi Alper,

This deserves its own thread. If you're a fan of sci-fi TV series, try looking up Fringe. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Saul is one of the best series over the last few years.

mayalee99
Community Member

Definitely Doctor strange in the multivariate.

I am not saying a word after that so I won't spoil anything. 

Have fun watching!

jatin_parihar
Community Member

Bro! What about The Shawshank Redemption😉

uzairjaam
Community Member

I probably won't watch that movie, but I like the tale of how the young actor obtained the job. Clooney watched the episode and requested Kimmel for the child's information to cast him in a movie shortly after his mother shared a video of him yelling about the lockdown... Kimmel found him and interviewed him on his show. wonderful kid!

2a05aa63
Community Member

Everything Everywhere All at Once deserves all the praise and awards it got

rgs_fali
Community Member

The Soul

aleksandramark29
Community Member

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

kate_wade
Community Member

This is the original Jurrasic Park's 30 year anniversary....

fegan-violet
Community Member

I watched, 'Nefarious' for the 2nd time.  I enjoyed the dialogue and facial expressions more than the storyline.   I watched Dune 1 for the 5th time!  (Dune 2 is due this year)!  Other than that, I'm prone to classics such as , 'Seven Days in May', 'Advise and Consent', 'The Verdict'.. movies involving political intrique and/or courtroom drama.  

Violet Fegan

I've been postponing Dune for quite some time now and as a fan of sci-fi, is starting to feel like a sin not having watched it!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
yitwail
Community Member

I'm a SF reader, not just a movie watcher,  so have high standards, and was impressed with Dune, having seen it recently on max.com. It follows the book's plot closely, has great visuals, and good acting. 

If you're in the mood for a romantic love story, here are a few suggestions:

1. "The Notebook" (2004) - A timeless tale of love and passion that follows a young couple, played by Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams, as they navigate the challenges of their relationship over the years.

2. "La La Land" (2016) - This modern musical starring Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone tells the story of a jazz pianist and an aspiring actress who fall in GPT love while pursuing their dreams in Los Angeles.

3. "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" (2004) - A unique and thought-provoking film that explores love, memory, and relationships. Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet deliver powerful performances as a couple who undergo a procedure to erase each other from their memories.

4. "Before Sunrise" (1995) - This charming film directed by Richard Linklater follows two strangers, portrayed by Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy, who meet on a train and spend a magical night together in Vienna, discussing life, love, and their connection.

5. "Silver Linings Playbook" (2012) - A heartwarming and humorous film starring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. It tells the story of two individuals dealing with their own personal struggles who find solace and love login each other's company.

These movies should provide you with a lovely romantic experience for your weekend movie night! Enjoy!

6555c92b
Community Member

Hey Keyur Vadher,

Great choices you've got there for the weekend movie marathon! :popcorn::clapper_board: Among the options you listed:

1. Top Gun Maverick - Get ready for high-flying action and Tom Cruise's return as Maverick!
  2. Jurassic World Dominion - Dinosaurs and epic adventure await!
  3. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse - Prepare for mind-bending Marvel magic and alternate realities.

If you're up for an alternative suggestion, how about diving into the world of anime? :glowing_star: I'd highly recommend checking out some anime flicks for a unique and captivating experience. Here are a few to consider:

1. Spirited Away - A beautiful and enchanting journey into a magical world.
  2. Your Name - A blend of romance and fantasy that'll leave you mesmerized.
  3. Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) - A gripping anime series with intense action and mystery.

Don't miss the chance to explore anime—it's a whole new realm of storytelling that might just become your new weekend favorite! Enjoy your movie time and have an amazing weekend! :hot_beverage::film_projector:️

e5349ca1
Community Member

try games on weekends! its the best choice you make. best when your bord, try coin master and thank me later

Latest Articles
Learning Paths