🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Cappuccino or Regular?
Page options
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

Cappuccino or Regular?

What do you like most Cappuccino or Regular coffee? Personally to me a cup of strong regular coffee gives more energy. Want to hear your mind. Does anybody take cold coffee? How is that during a perfect coffee break?

14 REPLIES 14
chhickish
Community Member

The stronger the coffee the better, 4 Shot americano for me...don't do Cappuccino, I want coffee not milk 🙂

Iced coffee is a thing here in Cyprus, but I'm not a fan cos I grew up in Scotland and I always needed a hot drink there 😄

I used to adore my strong, black, coffee shots. Until about 7 years ago. I suddenly got very ill and landed up in hospital - emergency operation. I am thankful to be alive. 

BUT::::

After the procedure, strong, black coffee is a no-no. My system does not tolerate it any longer (along with a number of other things....sigh).

So these days it is weak, milky coffee or nothing. Sad...I know. But it is what it is. 

Neither.  Espresso or Turkish coffee are my first choices. Failing that, ordinary filter coffee with no amendments. But never, never, never a coffee-flavoured milk drink.  I don't even like milk looking at my coffee.

Swiss Water process decaf made in a french press. I add nothing to it. That's my morning beverage each day. 

Medium dark roast with a touch of half and half and an embarassing amount of sugar...

Mary W wrote:

Medium dark roast with a touch of half and half and an embarassing amount of sugar...

I agree- this is the only way that coffee makes sense. After all, life in some parts of the world is bitter and black enough.

Italian blend, black, no sugar, with something sweet on the side for the contrast.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hot, or cold vietnamese coffee! Heart

~ Avery
Upwork

Espresso, Turkish, Cappuccino later in the day. Black - and strong.

French or Italian Roast.

NO flavors.

Hot or Iced depending on the weather and my mood.

ALWAYS top quality beans.  No Starbucks for me....

renata101
Community Member

When I can get it, I gravitate towards a few varieties of dark roast from my favorite local fairtrade coffee roaster (who's also equitable about his pricing). When I can't make the trip, anything goes.

Since the Great Coffee Crisis, when the steam wand fell off my espresso machine, I've been making it in a stovetop espresso maker. I add milk and a tiny to moderate amount of sugar (since I struggle to maintain sweetness some days).

I drink fully leaded coffee until about 3pm and then switch to decaf.  A perfect coffee break is when I have nothing else to do for the day other than drinking coffee. 

etrusca
Community Member

In the morning a lot of strong coffee with a lot of milk (caffelatte) very very hot. During the day strong coffee with a drop of cold milk.

goriyaz
Community Member

2 cups of black coffee after waking up. Italian, strong, no sugar, no milk, no cigarette (I quitted 4 years ago). Just coffee made with my old macchinetta. 

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Espresso, but more for the flavor instead of the energy. 

FYI: Light roast = more caffeine 
(beans aren't roasted as long and therefore less caffeine is burned off during the process)

Breakfast blends are light roast Smiley Wink

allpurposewriter
Community Member

I thought his first name was Al.

Anyway, Avery O -- Vietnamese coffee hot or cold. Very tasty. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths