cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cappuccino or Regular?

Community Leader
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
1 of 15

What do you like most Cappuccino or Regular coffee? Personally to me a cup of strong regular coffee gives more energy. Want to hear your mind. Does anybody take cold coffee? How is that during a perfect coffee break?

Thank you.
Md Emonuzzaman
Ace Contributor
Christopher H Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
2 of 15

The stronger the coffee the better, 4 Shot americano for me...don't do Cappuccino, I want coffee not milk Smiley Happy

Iced coffee is a thing here in Cyprus, but I'm not a fan cos I grew up in Scotland and I always needed a hot drink there Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 15

I used to adore my strong, black, coffee shots. Until about 7 years ago. I suddenly got very ill and landed up in hospital - emergency operation. I am thankful to be alive. 

BUT::::

After the procedure, strong, black coffee is a no-no. My system does not tolerate it any longer (along with a number of other things....sigh).

So these days it is weak, milky coffee or nothing. Sad...I know. But it is what it is. 

Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
4 of 15

Neither.  Espresso or Turkish coffee are my first choices. Failing that, ordinary filter coffee with no amendments. But never, never, never a coffee-flavoured milk drink.  I don't even like milk looking at my coffee.

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
5 of 15

Swiss Water process decaf made in a french press. I add nothing to it. That's my morning beverage each day. 

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
6 of 15

Medium dark roast with a touch of half and half and an embarassing amount of sugar...

Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
7 of 15

Mary W wrote:

Medium dark roast with a touch of half and half and an embarassing amount of sugar...

I agree- this is the only way that coffee makes sense. After all, life in some parts of the world is bitter and black enough.

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
8 of 15

Italian blend, black, no sugar, with something sweet on the side for the contrast.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 15

Hot, or cold vietnamese coffee! Heart

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
10 of 15

Espresso, Turkish, Cappuccino later in the day. Black - and strong.

French or Italian Roast.

NO flavors.

Hot or Iced depending on the weather and my mood.

ALWAYS top quality beans.  No Starbucks for me....

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS