cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cappuccino or Regular?

Community Leader
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
1 of 15

What do you like most Cappuccino or Regular coffee? Personally to me a cup of strong regular coffee gives more energy. Want to hear your mind. Does anybody take cold coffee? How is that during a perfect coffee break?

Thank you.
Md Emonuzzaman
Ace Contributor
Christopher H Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
2 of 15

The stronger the coffee the better, 4 Shot americano for me...don't do Cappuccino, I want coffee not milk Smiley Happy

Iced coffee is a thing here in Cyprus, but I'm not a fan cos I grew up in Scotland and I always needed a hot drink there Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 15

I used to adore my strong, black, coffee shots. Until about 7 years ago. I suddenly got very ill and landed up in hospital - emergency operation. I am thankful to be alive. 

BUT::::

After the procedure, strong, black coffee is a no-no. My system does not tolerate it any longer (along with a number of other things....sigh).

So these days it is weak, milky coffee or nothing. Sad...I know. But it is what it is. 

Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
4 of 15

Neither.  Espresso or Turkish coffee are my first choices. Failing that, ordinary filter coffee with no amendments. But never, never, never a coffee-flavoured milk drink.  I don't even like milk looking at my coffee.

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
5 of 15

Swiss Water process decaf made in a french press. I add nothing to it. That's my morning beverage each day. 

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
6 of 15

Medium dark roast with a touch of half and half and an embarassing amount of sugar...

Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
7 of 15

Mary W wrote:

Medium dark roast with a touch of half and half and an embarassing amount of sugar...

I agree- this is the only way that coffee makes sense. After all, life in some parts of the world is bitter and black enough.

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
8 of 15

Italian blend, black, no sugar, with something sweet on the side for the contrast.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 15

Hot, or cold vietnamese coffee! Heart

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
10 of 15

Espresso, Turkish, Cappuccino later in the day. Black - and strong.

French or Italian Roast.

NO flavors.

Hot or Iced depending on the weather and my mood.

ALWAYS top quality beans.  No Starbucks for me....

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS