Chill

How is it going?

19 REPLIES 19
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Aima, 

How are you doing today? Robot Happy

It's about 8 AM in my part of the world and I'm about to make coffee and eat breakfast. How about you?

~ Avery
Upwork
aatigari
Community Member

Hi Avery, 

I am doing great. Thanks for asking. How about you?

Great to hear from you. It's 3am where I am and I have just had a cup of coffee and I am on my laptop. 

I would snack on kellogs in a few minutes Smiley Happy

Do have a blissful time. 

~Aima

shummas
Community Member

Aima A wrote:

How is it going?

Been up all night, it's almost as I've fully morphed into a "night creature" xD 

It's almost 7:00 AM now and I'm planning to make coffee. My early morning coffee routine is the only thing that still loosely ties me up with "normal" haha.

How's your day/night been?

aatigari
Community Member

Same here. 

Made my cup of coffee and I am already half way through. It is 3:27 am here. 

My day has been ok. I choose to be postive and hope the coming days will be great. 

How has yours being?

I'm too old for staying up so late.

I had a client, who lived 5 hours ahead of me. And a couple of years ago I was asked to pass certification tests, that started at 9am in his timezone, meaning that it was 4am in mine. I even had to wake up earlier to make necessary preparations. Each session lasted 8 hours on average. And I had almost 20 sessions during 3-4 months. When each session was over, I went to sleep, then woke up in the evening. I felt dizzy and weakened, and had troubles sleeping the next night. For those days they doubled my payment and gave me bonuses though. But I wouldn't go through the same experience again.

I like coffee, but neither it nor energy drinks work for me.

Right now chilling with a cup of coffee with caramel syrup.

Hey Aima, 

How do you manage it and stay up so late?
Any tips and treaks for an old morning person, like me?

Cheers, 

Alina

Alina N wrote:

Hey Aima, 

How do you manage it and stay up so late?
Any tips and treaks for an old morning person, like me?

Cheers, 

Alina

Hi Alina, 

How are you doing?

The first question I would ask is why would you want to stay up so late? If being a morning person works for you, won't it be best for you to stick to it?

Anyways what I do is try as much as possible to conserve my energy during the day by not doing things that are energy draining. 

I exercise vigorously in the morning and then do light exercise at night. This gives me the shot of adrelanine that I require to keep me up at night. 

Plus the tasks I need to do are very important so that also contributes 🙂 I hope this helps...

Happy Tuesday, Aima!

Sorry it took me so long to reply - Alina the early bird finds herself super procrastinative in the times of storms and gloomy weather. It sucks to depend this much on a weather 😅

Speaking of my curiosity about how to stay up late, - frankly, I just want to reduce the time I need for a sleep. I have heard that some people sleep only 4 hours per day, yet they are more productive and healthier than me! 🤩 

I wish I had more time to do the variety of different things, because there's so much to explore on this planet! 

Anysays, thanks for sharing your tips and tricks. Guess, I need to try and get back to exersising. 🙂 

Alina N wrote:

Happy Tuesday, Aima!

Sorry it took me so long to reply - Alina the early bird finds herself super procrastinative in the times of storms and gloomy weather. It sucks to depend this much on a weather 😅

Speaking of my curiosity about how to stay up late, - frankly, I just want to reduce the time I need for a sleep. I have heard that some people sleep only 4 hours per day, yet they are more productive and healthier than me! 🤩 

I wish I had more time to do the variety of different things, because there's so much to explore on this planet! 

Anysays, thanks for sharing your tips and tricks. Guess, I need to try and get back to exersising. 🙂 

No worries Alina, Glad to hear from you again.

So here's a fact. I actually feel better, smarter and healthier when I work through the night and get a few hours of sleep in the early hours of the morning. 

I know this feeling, Seems to me that you need to do some meditation in addition.  Just curious, are you a pieces?

Having an amazing day!!!

Thanks for asking, Aima.

I think I'm fine. At least, better than I was before reading that cool book called "Unf*ck yourself. Get out of your head into your life". Highly recommending it to read 🙂 

Although, I'll be honest with you - I'm really looking forward to that vipassana retreat that is happening next month as I'm feeling that's what I really need 🙂 

Have a good sleep today,
Alina

lysis10
Community Member

I'm amazing but that's because I am me. I have to go gyming in 30 mins. Almost 12 months of lifting at least 3 times a week and I got some sweet muscle on me.

Jennifer with uber strong muscles is somehow disquieting and sorta scary...

Mary W wrote:

Jennifer with uber strong muscles is somehow disquieting and sorta scary...

Yeah, but her pink hair offsets the muscles ...

I think it's purple hair now.  I demand an  updated picture, including muscles.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm envious of those who have time to work out. 

I'm trying my best to balance taking care of my son, +furbabies, and managing the household. 

But I make sure I have time for coffee. Coffee time is sacred time. Heart

~ Avery
Upwork
moonraker
Community Member

FitXR on the Occulus Quest 2 is doing wonders for me, and I don't have to drag myself to a gym. 

I'm building the body of Adonis - if Adonis had a beer belly, that is. 

iacob_irina
Community Member

I woke up 45 minutes ago. I just finished drinking my coffee and trying to think of my day ahead.

I need to get more motivated to work out as well - my derriere is getting larger than what I'm comfortable with, and the same for my stomach. u.u

I got my JSS back after losing it for five weeks, so feeling good about that. I also need to workout, things don't look the way they used to.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths