Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

City or Village?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
21 of 43

re: "where is this place, Susanne?"

No, not just "southern Oregon."

...What is the actual street address? Some of us have our bags packed and we're just waiting for directions.

:-)

Community Leader
Scott E Member Since: Feb 24, 2015
22 of 43

I'm in Medford now, just waiting for the call. 

Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
23 of 43

Someone is trying to mess with people's minds here. But hold on Preston is a database professional. He might break into the national records and get your information, knock on your door and take his revenge. Just saying you know... 

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
24 of 43

If any of you enjoy 118° F temperatures (I know I do), you are welcome to come stay at my place in Tempe, Arizona.

The address is:

[** Edited for Community Standards **], Tempe AZ 85282 (USA)

Community Guru
25 of 43

thank you Preston. You're amazing.

I don't know how someone enjoys such a temperature. Is it humid also? I love hot weather but hate humidity. Here in Beirut the humidity is too high (50 - 100%) but the temperature is often below 30 degrees celcius in summer, and goes all the way down to 10-15 degrees in winter.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
26 of 43

"but the temperature is often below 30 degrees celcius in summer, and goes all the way down to 10-15 degrees in winter."

LOL -  today's (typical) Irish height-of-summer temp was 15 degrees...

Community Guru
27 of 43

LOL. I have no idea how people in Ireland stay alive in winter Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
28 of 43

Because the four seasons are beautiful. The change between the four seasons is sublime....and the change from day to day (or even within a day) can be beautiful or disastrous...

It doesn't snow much in winter, but when it does...

donegalwinter.jpg

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
29 of 43

Where is that Stephen? Pretty, but I'd basically starve.

Community Guru
30 of 43

bothar chuil na hearagail, or the Back of Errigal road, in northwest Donegal, Ireland. OK, nobody actually lives there (within 5 miles or so)...But further down the road there are there are houses and stuff, and people can drive to shops, or further into the town, and get stuff to live on. You can even buy pizza in the shops...and if you're really stuck, they can cook the pizza in the shop for you

So nobody dies there   Man Indifferent

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS