🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Community Leader!
Page options
pponso
Community Member

Community Leader!

Recently became a Community Leader, it feels great, waiting to become Community Guru!

27 REPLIES 27
lysis10
Community Member

It just means you posted a lot.

pponso
Community Member

Yes, I know that, it's just little pleasure of happiness, lol!

lysis10
Community Member

I'm gonna peg you as one of those people on reddit who takes their internet points very seriously. Accurate?

petra_r
Community Member

It means absolutely nothing.

The algorithm awards those status updates even if every single post is complete and utter nonsense.

Anyone with any sense knows this and pays no attention at all to any such nonsense

pponso
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

It means absolutely nothing.

The algorithm awards those status updates even if every single post is complete and utter nonsense.

Anyone with any sense knows this and pays no attention at all to any such nonsense

Yes, I know, but don't we deserve to post about this and share our feeling, about our promotion in the community, I know, it means nothing, but for some nothing is 0, which if placed behind any number can multiply it's value, by the way, it was invented by Arya Bhatta, lol. I have posted it on coffee break, that means, I don't have any query.

Just wanted to share my excitment with you all!

alphazomgy
Community Member

Lol sometimes I can't tell if people on this forum are being sarcastic. Either Robin is being sarcastic or he's trying to get a job at Upwork. 

Alexander B wrote:

Lol sometimes I can't tell if people on this forum are being sarcastic. Either Robin is being sarcastic or he's trying to get a job at Upwork. 

lol nah he's dead serious. He's the latter. You can tell when people want to be Upwork forum famous.

pponso
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Alexander B wrote:

lol nah he's dead serious. He's the latter. You can tell when people want to be Upwork forum famous.

No, I don't want to be famous in the community, I just want to enjoy as a community member, live my life happily, but the members in this community are so dominating, which is RUDE!

lysis10
Community Member

Robin H wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Alexander B wrote:

No, I don't want to be famous in the community, I just want to enjoy as a community member, live my life happily, but the members in this community are so dominating, which is RUDE!

Some people like domination you know. Some need it. That's like, just ur opinion, man.

OK Upwork, now see what you have done. You have dashed the pleasure of one freelancer and aroused the scorn of others. Isn't it time to get rid of the labels? Just for once, could you not democratize a little.  ... 

Alexander B wrote:

I'm not being sercastic, I think, community members don't have the right to be happy here, because, I  have never seen anybody complementing here.

I'm not trying to get a job, I'm just trying to give back to this platform, because it has done a lot for me!

troyesit
Community Member

Hi Robin,

Congratulations! for earning the badge. If you have earned honestly then keep going silently. And don't give a lot of justification.

Good Luck

lysis10
Community Member

Ram S wrote:

Hi Robin,

If you have earned honestly then keep going silently.

I agree.

pponso
Community Member

Now, I'm accepting one of my responses as the solution, because none of you deserves it!

Thank you!

Robin H wrote:

Now, I'm accepting one of my responses as the solution, because none of you deserves it!

Thank you!

LOL - keep that up, and you'll get your name in the sidebar as a "top solution author". It's even more exciting than being a community leader. (Congrats, by the way - it's great to appreciate the simple things in life!)

Christine A wrote:

Robin H wrote:

Thank you!

LOL - keep that up, and you'll get your name in the sidebar as a "top solution author". It's even more exciting than being a community leader. (Congrats, by the way - it's great to appreciate the simple things in life!)

Thanks Chrisitne, finally someone with a positive and complementing response in this community, lol...

lysis10
Community Member

I enjoy the simple things in life too like stiletto'ing the noobs hopes and dreams. It's totally positive. Don't kink shame me.

Jennifer M wrote:

I enjoy the simple things in life too like stiletto'ing the noobs hopes and dreams. It's totally positive. Don't kink shame me.

The shaming is part of the domination, which you said you enjoyed. (You're welcome.)

LOL...Jenn...

You're one of the few reasons I come back to the forums. 

Dear Upwork Mods,

Jenn is a gem. 

That is all....

pponso
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

I know, you have been giving responses just for fun, please don't mind, the rude responses were not for you!

Robin, don't take it all so seriously. Just a suggestion ...

Lol you are entrenching on other people's space.

Of course they are going to break you in and test you if you plan on joining this space. 

I'm happy for you. These forums are not exactly characterized by "kindness" and "sympathy".

I'd say they're more like: Honest, Intelligent, Helpful, Funny. 

Robin, as with the brick and mortar world there are all different personality types here. 

Every one of us has the right to post what we choose to do so, to agree, to disagree...(as long as we abide by the rules and regs.)

Congrats to you! Keep on keep'en on!

Make it a great day!  

lesterb22
Community Member

Congrats robin, earned the same badge as yours. I am happy to being so called community leader, even it just mean nothing. just happy atleast for life i have title

I think these titles are completely asinine. 

Catherine M wrote:

I think these titles are completely asinine. 

I agree. People just shoot about posting utter nonsense (or seriously mislead others with wrong, bad, idiotic advice) just so they can get some title or badge. It is worse than Kindergarten.

5fd3c6f8
Community Member

Hello, bro, How did you became Community Kezdr

Tural Babashov
Latest Articles
Learning Paths