🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Congrats new FEATCON Jamie!
Page options
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Congrats new FEATCON Jamie!

I am looking forward to you adding value to the platform and the forum. Spread your wisdom! No pressure, though, but I expect A LOT from a FEATCON. 

9 REPLIES 9
moonraker
Community Member

Thank you, Martina.

I've already had somebody ask me to unlock their profile for them... 

Jamie F wrote:

Thank you, Martina.

I've already had somebody ask me to unlock their profile for them... 

So, did you?

Now that you are all-powerful, I say, use it wisely! 

When I was in that Most Exalted Position, I was told by a FL that he HAD to have $1800 USD by the next day or his family would starve to death immediately.  That was the best.  Unlocking an account - poof.  Anyone can do that.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Wise words from Uncle Ben. I'm trying to keep my feet firmly planted for now because I don't want the power to consume me. One day you're unlocking profiles on Upwork and the next, you're having to fight off the avengers. 

Jamie F wrote:

Wise words from Uncle Ben. I'm trying to keep my feet firmly planted for now because I don't want the power to consume me. One day you're unlocking profiles on Upwork and the next, you're having to fight off the avengers. 

Don't let it get to your head. Remember what happened to Mark. They say he still wakes up with nightmares that people try to steal his crown. So sad. 

Martina P wrote:

Jamie F wrote:

Don't let it get to your head. Remember what happened to Mark. They say he still wakes up with nightmares that people try to steal his crown. So sad. 

If only it were just a dream, this living nightmare. 

Mark F wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Jamie F wrote:

Well at least you had this highlight in your life. You always knew it wouldn't last...

Martina P wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Jamie F wrote:

Well at least you had this highlight in your life. You always knew it wouldn't last...

I did?  I don't think I did

Mark F wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Jamie F wrote:

I did?  I don't think I did

Sorry to hear than, then reality must've hit really hard. I say start lobbying for another round now!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths