🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Congrats to Mary W!!!
Page options
purplepony
Community Member

Congrats to Mary W!!!

Congrats to Mary W, one of the Freelancers featured on Upwork's new home pages!!!

Looking good, girl!!!

Were you sworn to secrecy or did I miss something?

Congrats again!!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mary W wrote:

l still can't find it.  Would somebody post the actual URL?  Thanks.

Would Upwork please make this generally viewable. I am still seeing Odead. 

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Thanks, Pat.  I think they decided they needed a silverback...

LOL!  They do and probably more so than they currently have!

Where did you find it?  I had heard it was somewhere but I cant find it anywhere.

Mary W wrote:

Where did you find it?  I had heard it was somewhere but I cant find it anywhere.

Sorry, Mary, I scooted off shortly after posting.  Appears you received the answers you were looking for though-great! 

Mary,   that 'silver fox' look lends immense credibility and panache to an otherwise rather scruffy non-professional looking bunch of FLers.  You go, girl!

Wendy, it's amazing what a little make-up can do.

I really hope they paid you for this, and not just a token!

lysis10
Community Member

OMG YAY MARY

But where is she? I see a translator on the home page. Maybe they rotating?

eta: oh poop yep they rotating

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ❤️ ❤️ Good choice, Upwork!

browersr
Community Member

Keep hitting refresh and it will go through the different freelancers. Congrats, Mary!

mtngigi
Community Member

HERE SHE IS. :)HERE SHE IS. 🙂

lysis10
Community Member

I don't recognize any of the others from the forum.

Mary > *

I think Mary has been confined to the U.S. I am still getting the same old, same old. Someone called Oded. I'm not quite sure how one would pronounce that. I very much like the Mary pic and the graphics. I hope it jumps the Atlantic sometime soon. 

Mary W wrote:

It's just https://www.upwork.com/

I use a different browser than the one I am already logged into UW on. You need to come to the site as if you are new and not already logged in.

Scott B wrote:

It's just https://www.upwork.com/

I use a different browser than the one I am already logged into UW on. You need to come to the site as if you are new and not already logged in.

I have logged out and tried Firefox, Opera and Chrome.

Chrome worked and came up with Oded.

Opera did not recognize my password three times and told me to "enter the code" field and gave me this: http://prntscr.com/n1ol0f and I still can't access Upwork via Opera.

Firefox worked (after entering the code field) and I am still getting Oded and not Mary. So perhaps Upwork is just doing a little testing?

I haven't the time or inclination to try other browsers.

I think they  must be testing. I just get Obed on Chrome and yes! I was logged out and cleared my cookies, blah, blah, blah...

And Nichola, much as I appreciate you, I didn't mark your post as the solution.  LOL

Mary.JPG

Thanks, Scott.  I shall frame and give to my appreciative family for Christmas!

Mary you look boss! 🙂 I am also fan of the beautiful hair color 

Lila

Mary W wrote:

And Nichola, much as I appreciate you, I didn't mark your post as the solution.  LOL

Lol! 

@Wendy - you must un-best answer me!! 🙂

Mary W wrote:

Nor did I Smiley Frustrated

Nichola L wrote:

Mary W wrote:

Nichola (and whomever else may be interested), I didn't accept this as a solution. Of course no solution is even necessary when all I was doing was congratulating Mary.  Yeah Mary!!!

"Bad Pat" is evidently continuing to misbehave regarding accepting solutions.  It appears that the kudo situation has been remedied.  Unfortunately accepting solutions also accompanied that and is evidently continuing.  Lena's been alerted and realerted (pretend it's a word-lol) regarding it so hopefully it'll be taken care of sooner rather than later.

petra_r
Community Member

Virginia F wrote:

HERE SHE IS. :)HERE SHE IS. 🙂

That's fab!!!!

Congrats, Mary!

creativedigit
Community Member

Mary, you look awesome. Congrats! I love the background, it's creative, and you also look great.

It's a bit greedy of Upwork not to make this link to your profile, so people have to do a little homework to find you, however, this makes me feel that Upwork needs you to sell their service, as much as Pepsi needs pop stars to sell their product.

Well, allI can say is Bless y'alls' hearts.

I saw Mary's smiley face earlier, and it made me smile. Since I'm sure others could use a smile too, I've bumped the thread.   Smiley Happy

Today, I had saw it! Beautiful. You look really good, Mary. You make Upwork look much more serious and professional.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths