🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Congrats to Robin
Page options
colettelewis
Community Member

Congrats to Robin

Nice to see you up on the right Robin. 

Correct me if I am wrong peeps, but it used to be that you could click on a featcon and congratulate them that way.  But that feature seems to have gone (for me, at any rate). 

14 REPLIES 14
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nichola,

You are correct, we do link each feature contributor Content Corner post in the carousel post and we'll add Robin's info and link the thread there soon.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Robin, congratulations and condolences.  The PMs you will now get are hilarious.

Mary W wrote:

Robin, congratulations and condolences.  The PMs you will now get are hilarious.

For that reason, I believe being FEATCON can be a truly enlightening experience broadening your horizon to levels completely unanticipated. For that reason, I keep declining it. I want to tend to my tomatoes in peace. 

Mary W wrote:

You have no idea. I have memorized a standard answer:

"I do not work for Upwork. Please post your question in the community."

florydev
Community Member

I feel like my grasp on the reins of power are sleeping further and further away!

Robin, you are either a brave or foolish soul.  🙂 Congratulations and condolences as Mary said...

Wendy C wrote:

Robin, you are either a brave or foolish soul.  🙂 Congratulations and condolences as Mary said...

Some people will do just about anything for a mug. Yes, I'm looking at you, Mark. 

And, yes, congrats, Robin!

Wendy C wrote:

I would like to think brave!

Mark F wrote:

I feel like my grasp on the reins of power are sleeping further and further away!

You promised me an inheritance, and all you left me are peanuts. 

And, congrats Robin! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. 

Amanda L wrote:

And, congrats Robin! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. 

Aw thanks, Amanda!!

Amanda L wrote:

Mark F wrote:

You promised me an inheritance, and all you left me are peanuts. 

You have refused to make your claim!

data_divas
Community Member

Way to go Robin!!!

robin_hyman
Community Member

Thank you Nichola!!!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths