Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congrats to Robin

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
1 of 15

Nice to see you up on the right Robin. 

Correct me if I am wrong peeps, but it used to be that you could click on a featcon and congratulate them that way.  But that feature seems to have gone (for me, at any rate). 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 15

Hi Nichola,

You are correct, we do link each feature contributor Content Corner post in the carousel post and we'll add Robin's info and link the thread there soon.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
3 of 15

Robin, congratulations and condolences.  The PMs you will now get are hilarious.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 15

Mary W wrote:

Robin, congratulations and condolences.  The PMs you will now get are hilarious.

For that reason, I believe being FEATCON can be a truly enlightening experience broadening your horizon to levels completely unanticipated. For that reason, I keep declining it. I want to tend to my tomatoes in peace. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
5 of 15

Mary W wrote:

You have no idea. I have memorized a standard answer:

"I do not work for Upwork. Please post your question in the community."

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
6 of 15

I feel like my grasp on the reins of power are sleeping further and further away!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
7 of 15

Robin, you are either a brave or foolish soul.  Smiley Happy Congratulations and condolences as Mary said...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
8 of 15

Wendy C wrote:

Robin, you are either a brave or foolish soul.  Smiley Happy Congratulations and condolences as Mary said...

Some people will do just about anything for a mug. Yes, I'm looking at you, Mark. 

And, yes, congrats, Robin!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
9 of 15

Wendy C wrote:

I would like to think brave!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
10 of 15

Mark F wrote:

I feel like my grasp on the reins of power are sleeping further and further away!

You promised me an inheritance, and all you left me are peanuts. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS