🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Copywriting courses
Page options
moonraker
Community Member

Copywriting courses

Hello all.

Can anybody recommend any copywriting courses? As in sales copywriting.

I think I'm quite handy at this writing malarky, even if I do so say myself, but I'm at somewhat of an impasse. I'm too generic. I have a focus on the SEO/digital marketing niche but then so does every other Tom, Dick Van Dyke, and Harry it seems. I need a specific skill set to take me to the next level, and sales coywriting is something that interests me.

I don't have thousands of dollars to spend, so it would need something at the lower end. (Free would be wonderful). I think it would need to be something that I will get a certificate from? I just want to have enough to get my foot in the door for the first job, and then take it from there. 

Open to any suggestions and constructive criticism. (I'm very thick skinned).

Thanks in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4
kbadeau
Community Member

I can't recommend a course but I can tell you that both freelancers AND clients use these message boards.

lizablau
Community Member

The great copywriter, John Carlton, is temporarily offering his famous copywriting course for 80% off during the pandemic.  I'm on his mailing list that's how I found out about it.  I don't believe you'd receive a certificate, but definitely bragging rights as most clients know who he is:  https://marketingrebel.com/kick-ass-copywriting-secrets-of-a-marketing-rebel/

Lisa B wrote:

The great copywriter, John Carlton, is temporarily offering his famous copywriting course for 80% off during the pandemic.  I'm on his mailing list that's how I found out about it.  I don't believe you'd receive a certificate, but definitely bragging rights as most clients know who he is:  https://marketingrebel.com/kick-ass-copywriting-secrets-of-a-marketing-rebel/

Thank you Lisa. 

kuami123
Community Member

Hello Jamie,

Please the only recommendation that can help you on SEO, Digital marketing, Copywriting, Content writing, white paper writing and many is Udemy courses.

Udemy contains millions of courses that can help you forever.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths