@Kat C wrote:

I hate Basecamp.

Ugh.

Thank you!

renata101
Community Guru
Renata S Member Since: Jun 10, 2014
52 of 772

I just saw one for a "heavy editing proofreader." Possibly only the proofreaders will catch that one. 

jutta_beinker
Community Guru
Jutta B Member Since: Jun 7, 2016
53 of 772

saw the same one...could only shake my head.

" The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be "
bobafett999
Community Guru
Prashant P Member Since: Sep 29, 2015
54 of 772

Well this is just short of making a website telepathic. For a whopping $200.

"Automatically Update Weebly Website with Content from Email or SMS.

We have a Weebly website and want to be able to automatically update content on it's pages directly from emails that we generate."

7bb3a47b
Ace Contributor
BaoDi S Member Since: Jun 27, 2018
55 of 772

as i am a programmer I know It is possible  why do you think it is not a possible?

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
56 of 772

@Renata S wrote:

I just saw one for a "heavy editing proofreader." Possibly only the proofreaders will catch that one. 

That was probably the same one who was looking for a vast proofreader!

ETA: Oops, sorry, I have been asleep at this party - go back a few pages Smiley Tongue

PS: In UK English a winky means something else entirely and a koozie could be a winky warmer (also UK) - I'm going back to sleep . . .

pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
57 of 772

@Nichola L wrote:

@Renata S wrote:

ETA: Oops, sorry, I have been asleep at this party - go back a few pages Smiley Tongue

PS: In UK English a winky means something else entirely and a koozie could be a winky warmer (also UK) - I'm going back to sleep . . .

I don't EVEN want to ask.  But to clarify the koozie thing, it's a US term for can covers (that insulate, and/or can be used for marketing (logos, etc).

And koozie is a hack on the older, and not much used anymore word cozy, which in product terms referred mostly to teapot covers and occassionaly to cup covers (usually teacups). The picture I posted of a teapot cozy is actually like 5 years old. Most folks under 35 years old have probably never heard of a teapot cover.

renata101
Community Guru
Renata S Member Since: Jun 10, 2014
58 of 772

@Nichola L wrote:

@Renata S wrote:

Was that on the US/UK What's the Difference test? According to Wikipedia and the BBC, "Winkie" (proper noun) was  an award-winning carrier pigeon, who could also have been quite cozy in the koozie. But I believe you're referring to that other thing (as in Wee Willie), aren't you?  Cat Wink

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
59 of 772

@Renata S wrote:

@Nichola L wrote:

@Renata S wrote:

Was that on the US/UK What's the Difference test? According to Wikipedia and the BBC, "Winkie" (proper noun) was also a carrier pigeon, who could also have been quite cozy in the koozie. But I believe you're referring to that other thing (as in Wee Willy), aren't you?  Cat Wink

Smiley Wink

pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
60 of 772

@Nichola L wrote:

@Renata S wrote:

@Nichola L wrote:

@Renata S wrote:

Was that on the US/UK What's the Difference test? According to Wikipedia and the BBC, "Winkie" (proper noun) was also a carrier pigeon, who could also have been quite cozy in the koozie. But I believe you're referring to that other thing (as in Wee Willy), aren't you?  Cat Wink

Smiley Wink

Oh lawd, save me now. <cough> I admit it. For once in my life, my mind was in the gutter.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS