Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy Job Postings

tasamil
Community Guru
Natasa M Member Since: May 8, 2014
21 of 2,045

Lol Isabelle -and the funniest thing is someone was actually hired as a s..y b...h?Smiley LOL

iaabraham
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
22 of 2,045

I thought that was the best part Smiley LOL

numbsain
Community Guru
Ray C Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
23 of 2,045

I changed my profile pic to a picture of a supermodel and got the job. Boy were they surprised when i showed up ahahah!

ahammed_farid
Community Guru
Farid Ahammed B Member Since: May 30, 2016
24 of 2,045

ha ha ha ha that's funny 

vorion
Community Leader
Pravin K Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
25 of 2,045

Something wrong with that client..

ok.

But What the heck is wrong with those 4 contractors who applied for that job?

I wonder who's that SB finally got hired.

Very bad and unprofessional.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
26 of 2,045

Hi Isabelle Anne,

I am not able to find the posting you referred to in your post so it probably has been removed from the Marketplace already. If you are still able to access it, please flag it or send a link to it to me in a private message and I will make sure it's removed. It is totally inappropriate. Thank you!

Note, that I had to remove the screenshot for Community Guidelines. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
iaabraham
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
27 of 2,045

Sorry my fault! I guess I'm not allowed to attach screenshots of job postings. I must have forgotten/missed that in the community guidelines.

EDIT:

Hi Valeria,

I remember seeing that post more than a few weeks back. I just took a screenshot because I thought it was hilarious (and terribly inappropriate of course). And as somebody had already been hired, I didn't know if I should flag it or not. I assumed that the job poster had an agreement with the freelancer they hired/they had known them for some while. Will flag in future, thanks!

crhysconsulting
Community Guru
Cairenn R Member Since: Aug 19, 2015
28 of 2,045

Ew. That means the freelancer probably sent nasty pics to get hired. 

Ew. And sad. And ew again. 

battershall-ramo
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
29 of 2,045

But how could they tell?...

No misspelling and grammatically error. Once plagiarism, misspelling and grammar error be catch work will automatically be rejected and be removed in this job without notice.
yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
30 of 2,045

Ok, I'm going to be careful here not to violate guidelines, there's a job posted a few days ago that asks for a WordPress theme to be developed so that the client can sell it at a large theme marketplace. The budget for this job is barely what it costs to buy 2 themes at this very marketplace. So, if a freelancer actually created a theme good enough to sell there, then the client is making pure profit after he sells this theme to 2 buyers, minus whatever percentage you pay to the marketplace site.

The job's still open, freelancers! There's a handful of applicants already but only 1 has been interviewed.