🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Credit where credit is due (Customer Supp...
Page options
petra_r
Community Member

Credit where credit is due (Customer Support)

I hardly ever have cause to contact support, maybe once every couple of years, but had to this morning and was pretty much in a state of panic at the time, as well as not fully caffeinated.

The rep I got on chat was amazing. No (discernable) canned responses, quick, and she went out of her way to help, rather than just stating policy. Friendly, helpful, calming and efficient.

My issue is not 100% resolved (it requires goodwill from another team) but she did all she could, with a (virtual) smile and coped wonderfully calmly with my panic.

Edited to add: issue is now fully resolved, and was followed up immediately, Brilliant experience all round.

2 REPLIES 2
reinierb
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

I hardly ever have cause to contact support, maybe once every couple of years, but had to this morning and was pretty much in a state of panic at the time, as well as not fully caffeinated.

The rep I got on chat was amazing. No (discernable) canned responses, quick, and she went out of her way to help, rather than just stating policy. Friendly, helpful, calming and efficient.

My issue is not 100% resolved (it requires goodwill from another team) but she did all she could, with a (virtual) smile and coped wonderfully calmly with my panic.

I have also not had many interactions with CS, but in all cases where I did interact with CS, their reponses were positive, quick, and efficient. So I agree- CS is not as bad as many people claim. In fact, SC has been great every time I needed them. 

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing this experience Petra, we'll make sure to forward your feedback to the agent and their team. 💚

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths