Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Incentive

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
21 of 26

Tonya P wrote:

Well, it has to be a CS who can earn $500 in the first month. So, the $3 an hour folks might not be doing it for them. 

Mid April is quite a bit further away than a month, and I suspect this is due to a shortage of good native English speaking / located in the US / Canada CS reps who have always been in somewhat short supply.

It is not aimed at the (masses of) non native English speakers located in the countries most CS people on Upwork are located in.

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
22 of 26

$100-Woman LOL  Throughout my experiences as a professional recruiter I've earned anywhere from 25-35% of hired candidates' first-year's annual earnings. I realize "it all adds up," but what's $100 these days? 

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
23 of 26

Pat M wrote:

$100-Woman LOL  Throughout my experiences as a professional recruiter I've earned anywhere from 25-35% of hired candidates' first-year's annual earnings. I realize "it all adds up," but what's $100 these days? 

On UW about $80 after they take out their 20% fee since it's under $500. Smiley Tongue

Mukesh Kumar J Member Since: Jan 27, 2019
24 of 26

Smiley Happy Heart

Tolulope O Member Since: May 5, 2016
25 of 26

Community Leader
Matthew T Member Since: Nov 18, 2017
26 of 26

Scott, don't knock it, anything they can do to get an idea on how it's done, UW-CS might just benefit from, and thus, we benefit from it!

We all have experience with the fad of "Overly Energetic & Fake Polite Customer Service Agents," lots are talented enough to make sure you know their niceties are fake. But to skillfully pull off apologizing to you, then downright insulting you, without a sentence between, is far rarer, a beast of audacity that truly demonstrates a customers value to the company as such skills migrate from department to department and become the company culture, sad really, I couldn't imagine dealing with a whole stadium full of devs and designers though. 

CS is probably important, I don't even try though, even with my clients, could probably earn more if I learned how to bull**bleep** a client or make them feel special for umm, being smart enough to sign with me, right. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS